[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Banshee
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: Banshee S04E05.jpg (41 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Banshee S04E05.jpg
41 KB, 720x404
Banshee thread.

Let's discuss one of the worst TV series ever.
>>
Instead, can we discuss Forrest Gump?
>>
How does it qualify as one of the worst tv shows ever?
>>
>>68971775
I remember one time watching an episode that had a fight. Holy shit. The camera work is horrendous. Literally jump cuts: the show
>>
>>68971896
By being shit.
>>
i watch it for the bewbs. but that kinda hot chick from true detective is dead so i dunno.
>>
File: run, forest, run.jpg (33 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
run, forest, run.jpg
33 KB, 720x404
>>68972038
You should watch the 4th episode of this season. It looks almost like a parody.
>>
I don't know if I dropped it because it was just too stupid with Chayton's shit in S3 or if it was because Chayton killed qt police girl with unspellable name. I almost dropped it when Chayton took down a military convoy with a bow and arrow, so I think it was because of him.
>>
Hood has not had an epic fight the entire season. Nobody has.
We are 5 episodes in.
Why did you have to break my heart Banshee with this Twin Peaks faggotry and devil worship shit.
>>
>>68973515
Oh, also, is the stuff with Kai the only good thing about the show? I'm pretty sure I only watched it for his stuff, because the stuff with Rabbit and his daughter and her family was all garbage too.
>>
seriously what's going on with this season?

it's total bullshit.

it's looking like they should have ended it last season.
>>
>>68973894
>it's total bullshit.
It has been like this since S01, actually.
>>
DUDE WHITE POWER LOL
>>
File: Kurt-Bunker-640x362.jpg (27 KB, 640x362) Image search: [Google]
Kurt-Bunker-640x362.jpg
27 KB, 640x362
>>68971775
Bunker > all
>>
This season is building up to all-out war with five parties participating; Hood and friends, Proctor, cops, neonazis, and finally the cartel — I'm expecting there'll be brutality matching "Tribal" coming to town pretty damn soon.

Based Cinemax just keeps delivering. This is as close as we've gotten to Spartacus since it ended...
>>
>>68975731
True.

Don't know why people shit on this season. It's not as good as the rest, but it's sitll good compared to other shit shows.
>>
>>68971775
I couldnt even finish the first episode of the season. Just terrible, jesus christ its so bad.
>>
File: ;-; ;c.png (65 KB, 285x276) Image search: [Google]
;-; ;c.png
65 KB, 285x276
>it's a "/tv/ hates on Banshee" when you really fucking like it episode
>>
>>68976112

I love it fämäläm
>>
>>68976112
don't worry anon, Banshee is still good
>>
>>68976282
this season is fucking atrocious
I thought it could be good when worst actress was shown dead in the first 5 minutes of ep.1, but then she's still in every fucking scene displaying her two facial expression on a never ending loop
>>
>>68976112

I love it.
It has just the right amount of fucking stupid, fucking fun, and oddly, fucking feels, to keep me coming back.
>>
>>68976526
I know senpai.

But Hood and Proctor are still based
>>
>>68975153
Can't wait to see him BTFO fagboy Calvin.
>>
>>68976526
>scared
>smug
>scared
>smug
>scared
>smug
>>
File: mpv-shot0773.jpg (163 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0773.jpg
163 KB, 1280x720
>>68976526
>but then she's still in every fucking scene
>>
File: 1393277324205.jpg (153 KB, 946x721) Image search: [Google]
1393277324205.jpg
153 KB, 946x721
>>68976112

Nah it's a good show. /tv/ barely talks about it because there's not a lot of memes about the show. They also killed off a lot of the attractive females in the past two seasons what the fuck
>>
>>68976112
i like it because it's so god damn stupid
all memes aside i just turn off my brain and enjoy this dumb show
>>
Did the hot cop partner ever get her tits out?
>>
>>68979113
Yes, had several sex scenes.
>>
what was the point of the papa nazi character?

he just came and went. no one is going to give a shit about his death either
>>
>>68972133
this whole show seems to be set in the ridiculous action movie universe arnold was from in the last action hero
>>
>>68973590
don't forget julian sands showing up in a big fake beard and doing exactly nothing
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.