[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this actually any good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: inb4 cuck.jpg (320 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
inb4 cuck.jpg
320 KB, 800x800
Is this actually any good?
>>
perfect! i cried in 3-4 episodes... louie is a genious.. the concept of the show is beyond this time
>>
Depends
>>
isnt it $5 an episode? I find it thoroughly jewish that he'd sell his SPECIALS for that much, but try to sell this little skit for the same price.

For a guy who identifies as white and mexican, he sure does have the chosen peoples style.
>>
Possibly
>>
>>68971640
ironic?
>>
>>68971699
ofcourse not, it was in my own opinion the best thing i saw this year in the middle of all mainstream bullshit noise cliche mess
>>
>>68971815
You couldn't be more wrong. It's middling theater at best. Read or go to a play some time, he covers all the bases.
>>
>>68971497

saw the first episode and it was alright. The most annoying character is the "guy whos angry at the world!" person who goes on these rants that are supposed to be funny and interesting, but are just whiny and retarded
>>
>>68971655
The first episode is five dollars. Second episode is two dollars. Every other episode is three dollars.

The absolute madman.
>>
File: 1461979904104.jpg (27 KB, 346x349) Image search: [Google]
1461979904104.jpg
27 KB, 346x349
>what is editing
>what is sound design
>when comedians read Camus
>>
fell asleep
wasn't even tired
>>
>>68971898
i was talking about SERIES, not theater or books..
>>
>>68972055
>>68972090
the /tv/ regular poster
>>
>>68971497
Haven't watched yet, but probably will when I have time, and will pay for it.

I often support CK's projects because he sells media correctly. You give him the money, he gives you the video file, you now have the file on your computer, to be copied to as many devices as you please.
>>
Yes it is amazing.

Not a show you can binge watch though.

An episode every few days will do the trick.

All the jokes feel so organic, nothing is forced and the show isn't trying to make you laugh every 2 minutes.

But when it hits, it hits and youll be laughing like a madman

All of this goes on while a deep, thoughtful story and character expose take place and the social debates of today are tastefully addressed.
>>
>>68972391
i saw a couple clips on youtube. The thing about republicans vs democrats and the trans thing and they were both so horribly hamfisted moral pap that it made me not want to try Surely you can't think thse clips were organic and unforced?
>>
>>68972546
the episodes are an hour long, those clips or scenes are like 5-10 minutes in an entire episode.

The intent of the scene is obvious, but it is never the main point/theme of the episode.

If you watch them by themselves of course it looks forced.

Seriously, watch the show.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.