[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is going to kill him? A dragon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: Gregor-Clegane.jpg (296 KB, 2100x1181) Image search: [Google]
Gregor-Clegane.jpg
296 KB, 2100x1181
Who is going to kill him? A dragon?
>>
le strong, independent sand snek will

>select all images with mountains
>>
bad poosy
>>
Sandor, GET HYPE
>>
>>68965764
His brother, retard.

Not like it's a secret anymore.
>>
>>68965764

Knowing D&D, yes.

Or something heavy will drop and crush him.
>>
>Implying he will not be one of the Others

He will survive (sorta), deal with it
>>
how do we even know he's strong desu

maybe he's just a bloated zombie
>>
>>68965764
>This design features no white
>This design allows the eyes to be visible through the helm

Who else was disappointed?
>>
File: stannispro.jpg (10 KB, 472x461) Image search: [Google]
stannispro.jpg
10 KB, 472x461
>>68965764
>>
>>68966043
He's clearly going to be strong.

You'll see it when Cersei chooses violence. He'll b e built up as unstoppable until Sandor shows.
>>
FUCKING CONFIRMED GET HYPE
>>
>>68966043
He's a mountain version that cannot tire or feel pain, and fights on instinct, of course he's strong. You probably need magic fire to take him down, like valyrian blades.
>>
A peasant with an arquebus.
>>
VALONQAR

GET HYPE
>>
Knife to the spine
>>
how mad would you be if the sand snakes kills him?
then the scene cuts to Sandors corpse?
>>
Technically he's already dead.

I think it'll be his brother or a dragon, yeah.
>>
Why can't you retards stay in your general you begged and sobbed for to come back?
>>
>>68965764
JUST
>>
File: GET_HYPE.png (933 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
GET_HYPE.png
933 KB, 853x480
SANDOR CLEGANE'S GONNA RETURN FROM RETIREMENT AND BEAT HIS BROTHER AT CLEGANEMANIA

GET HYPE
>>
>>68966549
What if his brother IS a dragon?
>>
>>68965764
His brother. By which I mean Stannis, since it's obviously King Robert's head stitched to The Mountain's body.
>>
>>68967144
Joffrey's.
>>
>>68967144
robert's head would be a spooky skeleton at this point, not a recently deceased just starting to rot head
>>
>>68966067
It's a visual medium. You can't just say he's an undead zombie monstrosity.
>>
>>68967225
You can allude to it.

A monstrous, powerful figure draped in white with a mysterious helm with thin eye slits would look so so better and that shit would still be implied to dumbass normies once he's introduced by Qyburn.
>>
>>68965764

Why specifically was the Mountain able to be 'rescued', why could this not be done for anyone else? He's still human, he's taken a vow of silence he knows who he is fighting for etc, so there's still sentience there. Why not do this for say, the Kings that die prematurely?
>>
>>68967417
because it's frowned upon and pretty sure Qyburn can't keep pumping out fresh zombies like it's nothing
>>
>>68967417
I got the impression this was fresh territory for Qyburn. If he hadn't been convicted and banned from doing such shit he probably would have made a similar discovery years ago.
>>
So has the episode been leaked yet? Since in some places its already been broadcast, righ
>>
File: Master Blaster.jpg (136 KB, 763x1200) Image search: [Google]
Master Blaster.jpg
136 KB, 763x1200
>>68965764

What did he do with the dwarfs head?
>>
>>68965764
Oberyn Martell killed him like two years ago m8
>>
>>68967417

The vow of silence is probably more likely because he can't speak. While there is some "sentience" in him because he can take orders and he knows who his "master" is, I doubt there is any sapience left, that is the ability to have judgement or reason. He's just a shell taking orders. That is why even if Qyburn did reveal this "discovery" it would never be accepted by the public, especially not with religious fanatic groups on the rise.
>>
>>68966632
the armours looked so much better back then
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.