[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why would black widow and hawkeye participate in running at each
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5
File: 568473456.jpg (151 KB, 1704x344) Image search: [Google]
568473456.jpg
151 KB, 1704x344
why would black widow and hawkeye participate in running at each other in this fight?
ANY of these other people have the power and strength to crush their normal-human skull in under 5 seconds. it's like a 10 year old being all confident trying to fight a heavyweight boxing champion
>>
Because its a stupid movie for teens and stupid adults
>>
>>68964122
>civil war
>just ten men

C'MON!!!
>>
>>68964153
>>68964186
Gawd fucking stop.
>>
>>68964153
It's an action movie, like Segal or Van Dam, just OBVIOUSLY better.
>>
None of them were fighting to kill
>>
File: 1461651044105.png (606 KB, 1233x695) Image search: [Google]
1461651044105.png
606 KB, 1233x695
>>68964294
WELL...
>>
I like hawk eyes character, at least he can shoot arrows, but black window always annoyed me, she is just a generic spy with some electric gadgets and though she would be a good in her own spy movie, she doesn't fit in when compared to people with such power.
>>
>Your superpower is bows
>Bows have a long range
>Run at the enemy
>>
Seems obvious to me that a few gas grenades would pare down the opposing side quite simply.
Hawkeye could put an arrow in Natasha's knee immediately etc
>>
Where was The Vision the entire fight?
>>
File: 346472.jpg (89 KB, 262x245) Image search: [Google]
346472.jpg
89 KB, 262x245
>>68964383
>>
>>68964423
He destroyed the building and made War Machine a cripple
>>
>>68964423
Just hanging around i suppose, i thought the same thing, he came in and did a few things but just seemed to watch what was happening
and shoot a laser every now and again.
>>
>>68964398
The idea was to get them to stop fighting without causing permanent damage
>>
>>68964596
i presume this make marvelsensical
>>
Are they not thinking "were outnumbered even with Black Widow on our side, and we have nothing distinctly powerful on our team, maybe we should run the other way". Iron Mans team are a bunch of no-marks, how do they even humour the thought of winning. The movies are dumb action movies but this just accommodates another level of dumb, characters win because the script says they do, when they shouldnt.
>>
>>68964687
Vision?
Spiderman?
Iron Man?
Fuck are you on about?
>>
>>68964122
Hawkeye should ever somewhere sniping with his bow. Black widow should be stripping trying to get one of them to join her team.
>>
>>68964687
Yes, now look what they are against.
>>
>>68964928
>>68964817
>>
>>68964343
My saaaafeee spaaaceee~
>>
>>68964122
Because Captain America's team is running towards an airplane. It's also a moment where they're showing they aren't backing down. It wouldn't make a whole lot of sense for Hawkeye to hang back.
>>
>>68964596
Neither suggestions I made are lethal and both arguably less damaging than being punched repeatedly by a super soldier or a man in a fucking robot.
>>
>>68964153
Try and deny this capeshitters
>>
Why cant Scarlet Witch use her powers and stop everyone. In the last movie she tears things in half with her mind, couldnt she just rip shit up here?
>>
>>68965020
Why?
>>
>>68964122
> Trying to understand capeshit.
>>
>>68965020
Most action movies are aimed at teenagers and children, yes, Im not even into capeshit but I can at least acknowledge the demographic its aimed at.
>>
>>68965039
Or Vision.

Nothing here makes sense.
>>
>be Tony Stark self-proclaimed GOAT genius
>remember those tiny missiles back when busting HYDRA shit that killed like 15 guys in a split second
>reconfigure them missiles for stunning
>also equip War Machine with those for a second salvo

Fucking hell man, I know that he wasn't trying to kill but still
>>
>>68964367
You haven't seen the movie, have you?
She literally fucks shit up in every scene.
I'm not saying she is the strongest but rather her fights were the best choreographed right after Caps'.

I was almost on board when neckbeards here started shitting on this scene being all empty and lame but the final product allowed some glorious shots that couldn't have been done otherwise.
>>
>>68965097
>not understanding capeshit
They're trying to get to the plane so they can stop Zemo from getting a hold of the other winter soldiers (not realizing that Zemo's whole plan is to split up the Avengers, and that he plans to do so by revealing the Winter Soldier killed Iron Man's mom and dad, something Captain America knew but never told him).
>>
>>68964122
They're play-fighting, essentially. There's a reason everything stops dead when one of them gets hurt.
>>
>>68965329
If Cap was frozen right up to the 2000s how did he know?
I felt like there was a movie or series I missed with a bunch of info from the first half.
>>
>>68964299
The thread should've ended here
>>
>>68965174

Realistically it's fucking retarded though, no woman is going to do what she does, it's fucking genetics. It's like Nolan's Catwoman fighting, there's no way some skinny little shit is going to take on grown men who have any idea what they're doing.

Plus this whole Civil War thing is bullshit. If they wanted to stop each other, they'd use fucking guns or something. Put a bullet in like 80% of the people in this scene and they'll go down. But no, we're super serious about stopping each other so we're gonna run at each other and fist fight! Of course, every one that is not superhuman is always conveniently set up to avoid guns or not get shot in some bullshit way in these movies.

Marvel is so fucking dumb, I swear.
>>
>>68965411
Wasn't it heavily implied by Zola in WS? Stark Dead on the newspaper when explaining what the Winter Soldier has done throughout the last century.
>>
>staggered release dates
Why are movie studios retarded? Don't they know this practice hurts my shitposting abilities?
>>
>>68965411
I think he found out in Captain America 2, although it was not revealed to the audience.
>>
>>68965329
>he plans to do so by revealing the Winter Soldier killed Iron Man's mom and dad
how did he know iron man would be there lel or that cap would actually not be stopped by iron mans team
>>
>>68965479
>Hasn't seen the movie
>Make dumb assumptions
>is dumb
>>
File: fas.jpg (267 KB, 1280x735) Image search: [Google]
fas.jpg
267 KB, 1280x735
>>68965720

How do you know they haven't seen the movie?

I saw it and the scene is really dumb. The entire time you'll be thinking why doesn't either the Vision or Scarlett Witch just stop all the bullshit.

Yes, there's a scene before where she fucks things up with her powers but she's clearly not afraid of using them and uses them on the Vision before that, seriously fucking him up when he gets in her way.

She has no qualms about stopping people so it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>68965479
That's like Skillful Combat 101 dude. You use your enemy's strength against him...
Seriously, watch the movie, her fights are God tier good and it seems the backlash from her wearing spandex and looking ridiculous finally got heard so while she fights in jeans and a jacket, there's no distraction and it looks more natural.

Also remember they're fucking friends fighting. If you wanna stop a friend you try to knock him out or punch him badly, not fucking outright kill him.
>>
>>68965039
>Why cant Scarlet Witch use her powers and stop everyone. In the last movie she tears things in half with her mind, couldnt she just rip shit up here?

She dominates the shit out of anybody she targets in the fight while also covering some of her side, and literally the only time she is threatened/stopped is when she stops fighting to open the path for Steve and Bucky to leave the fight
>>
>>68965540
I kinda remember, but of course there's Easter eggs all over so that explains it... Thanks Anon. Gotta rewatch that.
>>68965601
Yeah makes sense that they just hinted it because a lot of fans would know, but I missed this one.
>>
File: tab.jpg (149 KB, 533x386) Image search: [Google]
tab.jpg
149 KB, 533x386
>>68965903

Except when Tony Stark finds out Bucky killed his parents he goes all out against Cap to try and kill Bucky.
>>
>>68965706

If Cap was stopped by Iron Man's team then Zemo wins without the reveal anyway.

He set up the room service lady to find the psychiatrist so Tony would realise Cap was right and then track him down to the end base.
>>
>>68965479
>Realistically it's fucking retarded though, no woman is going to do what she does, it's fucking genetics.

You know Widow is like Bucky right - she's not Cap but she's juiced up on knock-off super soldier shit like he was.

Russo's gave her a power boost too, when she's fighting Crossbone's goons she was mauling them nearly as hard as Cap does to normals
>>
>>68965706
Zemo feeds him the information that he was behind Winter Soldier's release, that he had been manipulating everything, so that Iron Man would come after him knowing that Captain America and Winter Soldier were already on their way.

Did you watch the movie?
>>
>>68966191
>You know Widow is like Bucky right - she's not Cap but she's juiced up on knock-off super soldier shit like he was.

Source please, otherwise this is complete bullshit
Bucky has Soviet super serum, so he isn't as strong as Cap, but his metal arm makes up the difference
Widow is literally just a trained killer who went good
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.