[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cliche, dumb dialogue >Ren clearly chops a guy in half
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: images.jpg (31 KB, 316x466) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
31 KB, 316x466
>cliche, dumb dialogue
>Ren clearly chops a guy in half but the guy falls over intact with zero actual wounds
>Ren vaguely gestures at someone to torture them
>there's a fucking Wilhelm scream when the black guy escapes in the fighter
I want to stop watching it already, and it's barely been on for 20 minutes.
>>
>>68961797
>Ren clearly chops a guy in half but the guy falls over intact with zero actual wounds
same shit happened in Jedi tho
>>
>>68961797
>Wilhelm
Doesn't know it's an inside joke since Star Wars, being one of the most early popular uses of it.
>>
>>68961797
This isn't blogspot.

Sage.
>>
>>68961813
It's still dumb, and i haven't seen Jedi in ages, but at least with TFA it's a big "look how evil Ren is" and yet has zero impact because it is a G-rated death.
>>68961865
Is it really a joke when it is just used without any context possibly indicating it was a joke?
>>68961873
Sorry i distracted you with a thread about a movie, please go back to your "what did he mean" threads with my apologies.
>>
>>68961797
The Wilhelm is a classic and I liked it. I didn't notice it in the cinema.

Now stop whining, it's an entertaining movie you asperger child.
>>
Better stop now. You're in for a rough ride once you see a $2 bird puppet pecking steel in the desert
>>
>>68961797
Ok we get it's shit, we know, there've been threads about it every 30 minutes since release. You can stop now
>>
>>68961797
>ADHD generation can't even make it 20 minutes into a movie without shitposting on a East Asian fountain pen image board
Just fucking clog your airways already.
>>
>>68961797
That's the best part of the movie actually. It all goes downhill once Rey gets on the Millenium Falcon
>>
>>68961797
Its a movie about space adventures targeted for a young audience, plz stop being so autistic about it
>>
>>68961903
Do you mean when he sliced Finn? I thought that was a disable, a technique that i'm positive Luke taught kylo Ren before he converted...Rey does the same thing to Kylo Ren but in the face.

Speaking of lightsabers, did anybody else notice how poorly Rey fought in the forest? She tried opening with a stab 6 or 7 times, getting deflected immediately and leaving herself wide open, if Rey didn't want to convert her I it would have been a different end.
>>
>>68964251
Damn I just remembered it's in the opening scene with the old man
>>
>>68962005
I got the biggest smile when I heard the wilhelm scream, do people seriously bitch about it?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.