[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If this film were made today, Sarah wouldn't need Kyle to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: Terminator1984movieposter[1].jpg (55 KB, 301x450) Image search: [Google]
Terminator1984movieposter[1].jpg
55 KB, 301x450
If this film were made today, Sarah wouldn't need Kyle to protect her.

She would take charge, and he would follow her lead. She would also kill the Terminator with minimal help from Kyle.
>>
>>68959751
>Opressing of women is a good thing!!

Back to /r9k/ with you you mysoginistic pig
>>
>>68959751
Like Terminator: Genesis, that was made recently...????

Did you complain through out that movie too?

>Sarah: come with me if you want to live.
>PFFFT GIRLS CAN'T DRIVE TRUCK
>>
>>68959767
>>68959775
>he thinks OP is complaining

nice try tumblr
>>
>>68959751
you mistake Feminazi SJW with realism. Women can fight just hard as a man, given the right tools.
>>
>>68959787
THEY DID MAKE THE MOVIE TODAY

SHE DOES KILL T-1000 BY HERSELF.

It's not only show ignorance, but Sarah Conner also lead the way in previous movies. So not only does it say he's never seen the movies, but also knows nothing about the franchise.

PESTPOST 10/10

bait me well.
>>
>>68959795
40 years of experience with women enlistment in the IDF say otherwise.
>>
>>68959819
>the franchise.

Nice try, famm.

There is no Terminator franchise. There's two movies, and then there's a bunch of dumb fan fiction.
>>
File: connor05[1].jpg (21 KB, 480x261) Image search: [Google]
connor05[1].jpg
21 KB, 480x261
Kyle was such a waifufag.
>>
>>68959751
Also, Kanye West would be playing in the disco.

The lead cop detective would instead be played by a black women, and no cops would be shot dead but instead be wounded
>cos MUH PG 13 rating
>>
>>68959795
>>68959884
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNFmDMDn0cs
are these women ?
>>
>>68960596

>do I fit in yet guise

Says a lot about how painfully generic your post is
>>
File: pepesad.jpg (31 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
pepesad.jpg
31 KB, 426x426
>>68960285
Yeah but he got to meet her and put a baby inside of her
>>
>>68960604

Maybe he's tired from being active for a long amount of time?
>>
I bet with T2 they would change the black family man into a cis white male enemy who supports skynet's plans
>>
>>68959957
This, desu, senpaitachi.
>>
nope,
if this was made today connor would be the first name of a whimpy male and kyley would be a cute and sexy but very deadly and professionell ex navy seal woman.
also female cops, no slutty roomie and arnold being taken for a gay dude in a leather bar where he aquiers his clothes.
>>
>>68959775
>PFFFT GIRLS CAN'T DRIVE TRUCK

She was the truck LMAO
>>
All I have to say is that, that scene when the terminator attacks the police station to kill Sarah is probably the best action scene ever made.
>>
I wonder if people who say everything after T2 is garbage also include TSCC, because it's the only thing terminator related that isn't a big fuck you to the first two films
>>
>>68960879
tscc was okayish.
>>
>>68960879
>I wonder if people who say everything after T2 is garbage also include TSCC
Yes, I do, the show was very generic and juvenile, the only good thing about it was the actress that played Sarah Connor, she is very wifeable.
>>
>>68960979
>juvenile
You mean the love triangle shit in season 2? That's honestly the only thing I felt was somewhat exaggerated, but I thoroughly enjoyed it otherwise
>>
>>68961058
>teenage high school John Connor
>>
>>68959957
Terminator 2 still had a strong Sarah Conner... ?
>>
>>68960979
>looking for 'mature' action shows
>>
>>68961182
>he is a teenager
>goes to high school

Honestly what did you expect? Some 15 year old edgy linda-hamilton tier badass child? Its like only 2 years after the events of T2, and he certainly wasn't grown up there at all
>>
The relationship between Kyle and Sarah Connor is interesting, and like people have pointed out, not something that could be done today. Sarah Connor is depicted as feeble, weak, and afraid; only through Kyle's tutelage and of sheer necessity does she sculpt herself into what she needs to become. In the process, one may aruge, she destroys part of herself.
>>
File: genisys.png (251 KB, 548x548) Image search: [Google]
genisys.png
251 KB, 548x548
>>68960285
>posting the non-canon version

>>68960837
so hot
>>
>>68959751
It will stil remain shit
>>
>>68961264
She was a strong woman, but she wasn't an empowered womyn. She was competent, but also vulnerable, and was overall very well developed and likable as a character.

Her ferocious protection of John is also pretty realistic, since most mothers would probably give their lives for their children.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.