[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm watching American Horror Story and this scene comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: why even bother.jpg (32 KB, 1200x676) Image search: [Google]
why even bother.jpg
32 KB, 1200x676
I'm watching American Horror Story and this scene comes up. Is this the point where the show jumped the shark? Like what the fuck, who thought this was a good idea? Should I continue watching?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6ua9PM8pbs
>>
its funny, it's also to show how fucked up the characters are in the head.
>>
>>68959599
Can you imagine if The Wire did this? Imagine McNulty and Omar doing this. It's silly as fuck
>>
>>68959728
yes i agree. but the wire is actually a good show
>>
after about 3 or 4 episodes, ratings are zero, so they just do whatever.

happens every season.
>>
>>68959577
To be fair, this show was created by the same fags who did Glee, so this is to be expected.
>>
>>68959577
I stopped watching halfway thru season 1.
>>
>>68959577
The first season is the only legit good season. Asylum goes off the fucking rails in too many directions. Couldn't even finish it. Fucking aliens, and Nazis? What the fuck was that?

Watched like two episodes of Coven. Haven't bothered with the other two seasons.

God damn that show took a nosedive.
>>
tbß I'm only watching this for Emma, she plays a good bitch
>>
season 1 seemed like somebody sat down and thought about the whole series before they went ahead and made it, but every other season since has seemed way too much like they make it up as they go along, which only leads to loose ends and plotholes by the time they reach the last episode

I still watch it religiously
seeing as it's usually on over Halloween and all my standards get reduced accordingly over that time of year, it's a fun thing to put on at the end of the night, but honestly, it just keeps getting worse
>>
>>68959577
Only watched the first season of this. It was alright, but I felt like I wasn't really in their demographic. Felt more like it was indented for young adults and girls. Heard the following seasons only got worse so I didn't bother watching them.
The redhead maid was fucking HOT though.
>>
>>68959577

Finish asylum then stop. Also if you didnt enjoy that scene for the dark humor that it was you're a nigger

>>68959728

>comparing basic cable horror/camp with an HBO masterpiece

You dumbass
>>
Show seems borderline parody of typically horror movies, so approach it like a more serious 'Scary Move' vibe. Season 1 was good. Season 2 was like they wanted to jam horror tropes in as possible, but it was still entertaining. 3, 4, 5 are boring imo.
>>
If any of you can make it all the way through Coven, Freak Show or Hotel you're a better man than I.

Couldn't even manage a full episode of Hotel.
>>
>>68961467
S1 was boring shit. S2 was best.
>>
Best girl? Yes or YES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_LdrcLq1V4
>>
>>68959577

Murphy's Law
>>
>>68961759
Hippie witch waifu was my fave in that season tbqh.
>>
>>68959577

It's for girls what do you expect?

I actually quite enjoy watching it though tbqh.
>>
File: 1420850152940.png (273 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1420850152940.png
273 KB, 600x583
>It's a Freak Show episode which isn't about Dandy or the Clown
>>
>>68961893
London?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.