[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the 70s so comfy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 540x418) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 540x418
Why are the 70s so comfy?
>>
Did you even live through the 70's you dumb millennial faggot?
>>
>>68935616
You don't need to have lived in an era to appreciate its aesthetic you dipshit
>>
Their menu was garbage though.
>>
>>68935571
Technological but still with the 60's ideology of simplicity.

Look at pictures of the old RVs bro. Now that is luxury for the common man.
>>
>>68935671
30 cent hamburgers nigger, who gives a shit
>>
>>68935616
Not that guy, but I did live through the 70s, and damn how I miss them: that splendid eve before the conservative revolution turned everything to shit.

(yes, I'm old, just pissing about before the wife and I go out for brunch and shopping)
>>
>>68935571
>tfw when botomless 15 cent coffee
>>
>>68935713
>brunch
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_w5j0f-2IU
>>
>>68935717
>no triple ripple
>jdimsa
>>
>>68935713
>before the conservative revolution turned everything to shit
liberals anon. dont be a sheep
>>
>>68935891
Both of them have fucked this country, quit riding conservative dick.
>>
>>68935571
everyone was like so high dude
>>
>>68936259
lmao
>>
>>68935571
Except those prices were actually quite expensive at the time, specially if you consider inflation. 0.70 cents in the 70s equals 4.30 dollars in 2016. By comparison the price of a quarter pounder with cheese now is only 3.76.
>>
no cure for aids.
>>
>>68936360
So? Pricier things keep human trash out
>>
>>68936360
>tfw coins use to be actually worth something
Now, you can't buy anything with them besides penny candy, fuck
>>
>>68936413
>ywn buy a Big Mac with three quarters
>>
>>68935704

That was 1972 you retard, it's $1.78 in today's money after inflation.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.