[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>MARVELKEKS WILL DEFEND THIS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: TONY HELP.webm (3 MB, 1258x264) Image search: [Google]
TONY HELP.webm
3 MB, 1258x264
>MARVELKEKS WILL DEFEND THIS
>>
This probably hash to do with the fact that Hammer can go up with the elevator, but can't be moved by Cap. So when hammer hits Cap it does the opposite of anything else. Shit rational rules
>>
>>68930022
Whats to defend? Is fucking physics you moron, did you even finish middle school?
>>
>>68930492
>buttmad marvelkek detected
>>
>>68930022
Isn't that the same bridge from Deadpool? jesus
>>
>>68930022
The explosion is what launches Steve. There is no explosion from a hammer, just impact
>>
>>68930022
lmaooooo
>>
>>68930492

> people killed in that scene = 0

yeah, physics in action.
>>
>>68930022
>Literal comic definition of vibranium is that it absorbs force
>blown away by grenade

the fuck
>>
>>68931351
it isn't
>>
The hammer is a concentrated force over the neutralizing shield. The blast expanding force is not concentrating on the shield, because thats not how explosions work.
>>
>>68930022
Vibranium grenade
>>
>>68932949
An explosion shouldn't launch him. His shield absorbs force so that shit doesn't happen.
>>
>>68930022
1) Hammer hits the shield and is a blunt force with a single impact
2) Explosion is a fucking explosion, its energy goes over, under, and around the shield as well as into the shield
3) Thor's hammer is coming in a downward motion, and Cap is able to use the ground as a brace.
4) Thor's swing was much slower than Bucky's sudden grenade shot, meaning Cap had more time to prepare and brace himself
5) The grenadeshot's force is parallel to the ground, so Cap cannot use the ground to help brace against the impact
>>
>>68930022
It's simple. Whedon vs Russo.
>>
>>68933364
*tips fedora*
>>
What is an angle.
>>
>>68933903

my mom got sick and then went to sleep
she is an angle now :(
>>
>>68934005
I hope she's in parallel with all the other angles.
>>
File: Kurt Angle.jpg (151 KB, 1024x982) Image search: [Google]
Kurt Angle.jpg
151 KB, 1024x982
>>68933903
>>
>>68934005
an obtuse angle i bet
>>
>>68930022
His shield only has a 50% chance to proc.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 649x637) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 649x637
>that thing doesn't even obey the laws of physics!
>>
>>68933764
This. Is it really that hard to understand?
>>
Could the shield protect Cap against a thermonuclear warhead?
>>
>>68931351
yes it is
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.