[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY 90 minutes of Will Ferrell continuously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: v1[1].jpg (294 KB, 769x1200) Image search: [Google]
v1[1].jpg
294 KB, 769x1200
LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY 90 minutes of Will Ferrell continuously getting cuckholded by a manlet.
>>
>>68928465
>nothing happens
>boring action
>dumb characters
>boring script
>bad cgi
>couldn't decide which storylines to follow
>predictable plot
>lackluster acting
>no emotions
>forgettable premise
>lazy plot devices
>stolen ideas
>overstuffed plot
>dumb audience
>confusing editing
>laughed at how terrible the music was
>sound effects were cheap
>scenes were fake looking
>shower was broken at theater.
>10/10 would meme again
>>
>>68928465
Is that motorcycle huge, or is Wahlberg tiny?
>>
File: memfrog.jpg (105 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
memfrog.jpg
105 KB, 800x800
>CHOOSE YOUR DADDY
>>
Literally a movie based on the "wife's son" meme.
>>
>>68929437
>Shower was broken at the theater
I fucking hate this shit, man.
I thought they hired technicians to maintain those things
>>
My wife and I walked out of this movie
>>
File: 1461205256288.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1461205256288.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>68930115

Her son probably stayed and watched the whole thing since he could relate to it a whole lot more than you could.
>>
>>68930209
Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again
>>
i loved it. i want to watch it again now.
>>
Tropic Thunder was the last good comedy.
>>
I watched it for Linda
>>
It was surprising just how much of a beta Will's character was. He didn't do anything right in this movie. Not once did he do anything manly or come out on top. Not only that, but they say in the movie that he has a tiny penis and his balls don't work anymore. It was overly pathetic and embarrassing to watch and the idea that Marky Mark and him become buddies and do a dance off with Bill Burr at an elementary school dance at the end of the movie is so astronomically stupid I don't even know what they were thinking when they wrote that in the script.

Will has no redeeming traits in the movie. He's a massive beta in every sense of the word and gets steamroller by the Marky the Vietnamese Slayer throughout. There was no genuine cuckolding in the movie, but that's really its only saving grace.
>>
File: abc.jpg (183 KB, 382x600) Image search: [Google]
abc.jpg
183 KB, 382x600
>>68928465
What is Mark Wahlberg standing on in that photo?
it looks like his feet aren't touching the ground

is he short or something?
>>
>>68932146
Yeah pretending the guy who is 8 inches shorter is the alpha makes it look so dumb
>>
File: John Cena.jpg (48 KB, 600x835) Image search: [Google]
John Cena.jpg
48 KB, 600x835
At least the ending was correct.
>>
>>68928465
Sounds good. Ferrell playing the understated straight man who will inevitably explode into an autistic fit of rage and bluster, Wahlberg as the shit talking asshole who is eventually revealed to have a soft side via a desperate, whining soliloquy. I'm in.
I never got the older guy with the long greasy hair thing though. Maybe because my scalp is JUSTing and I've had to shave it off, but what kind of man has long hair like a woman?
>>
File: Fabio.jpg (534 KB, 2060x1236) Image search: [Google]
Fabio.jpg
534 KB, 2060x1236
>>68932371
Stay jealous baldie.
>>
>marky mark gets out of the airport in a new city
>next scene he has his motorcycle with him
How was that even possible? Did they transport his bike with the plane?
>>
any other my wife's son-core?
>>
File: 1416429044241.png (88 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
1416429044241.png
88 KB, 248x250
>>68929437
>shower was broken at theater
whut
>>
>>68932601
Probably some bum fuck town cinema with no bathtubs.
>>
>>68932644

I always use the ones outside. The inside showers are usually full.
>>
>>68928465
>And I love my Ford Flex.

How do you fucking live with yourself after being in this piece of shit?
>>
>>68928465
If anything, the beta cucked the Alpha.
Did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>68932336
N O P E
O
P
E
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.