[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who plays him in the inevitable biopic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Who plays him in the inevitable biopic?
>>
Jared Leto
>>
Rainn Wilson
>>
Brendan Fraser
>>
File: drache 2016.jpg (90 KB, 591x441) Image search: [Google]
drache 2016.jpg
90 KB, 591x441
Rainer Winkler
>>
Can't wait to see the JULAY scene on the big screen.
>>
>>68927604
Robin Williams
>>
>>68927637
That could actually work
>>
>>68927631
Imagine the method acting
>>
I wish Phillip Seymour Hoffman was still alive to play Chris-chan.
>>
>>68927604
Himself
>>
>>68927776
>JUULAAH...
>>
>>68927604
I wish David Carradine was still alive to play Bob.
>>
>>68927604
Is Hollywood seriously white washing another clearly Asian role? Wtf?!

Also I didn't realize they were making a live action Pokemon movie.
>>
Is it odd that I can see David Cross doing a good job as Chris?
>>
Who would play Bob and Barb?
>>
>>68927657
chan isn't just enough to have Fraser play him.
>>
Shaq or Drew Barrymore. possibly Vern Troyer. well maybe Jackie Chan.
>>
who will play him in the gender-swapped rebbot?
>>
Gilbert Gottfried
>>
>>68928290
Tommy Lee Jones and Cathy Bates
>>
Paul Dano plays Liquid Chris
>>
>>68927825

>playing all sonic games and reading every piece of fanfiction online to get into the inner most dark recesses of his mind
>>
Damn I miss Chris, why is he not interesting anymore? Is it because we grew up?
>>
Elba. If you disagree you're racist
>>
>>68929433
He had a pretty funny run last year when he maced that gamestop employee but since he got a super light sentence he hasn't been doing anything but posting shitty PS4 videos.

At least he managed to get perma-banned from every Gamestop in Virginia though.
>>
>>68929433
because it's no longer egging on a childish autist, he has grown now. The infection is full blown. He's gone. He's convinced he's a girl, that he will get a lesbian girlfriend, that he can do no wrong and in the end Chris never really was a good person. He is selfish and narcissistic as fuck in his own little pretend world.

There's no more "Fun" to be had.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>tfw the CWCiki is down
>>
>>68929433
Maybe a bit, but I think it's just that his life, while still a trainwreck, has just been depresing to watch. the tranny stuff is just sad and wierd. Also he's a bit more careful about what he puts on the internet.
>>
>>68929719
>tfw the fun started dying once Bob died
Chris became such a fag after that
>>
File: 1458881766731.png (167 KB, 413x377) Image search: [Google]
1458881766731.png
167 KB, 413x377
>>68929671

He's a tranny now, kinda lulzy but the wannabe Chris trolls are weening him to death.

Chris Chan is an old stale meme that was dead years ago.

>>68929727

The faggot that fucked up the cripplechan migration is in charge of its successor, the Lolcow Wiki.
>>
File: Gerard Depardieu_1.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Gerard Depardieu_1.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>68927711
kek
>>
Ted Cruz
>>
File: 689738_007.jpg (38 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
689738_007.jpg
38 KB, 320x240
Dano definitely has to play liquid chris
>>
Jessica Raine.
>>
I miss Chris.
>>
>Geeky fatso Christian Western Chandler (Jonah Hill) convinces his stern father Bob (John Goodman) to use the house to make Weird Science. After lightning strikes the house with their 80s computers, a new form of life spawns out of their closet.....A magical wizard goddess? No......Sonichu.
>>
>>68927604
Seth Rogen first, then Scarlett Johanssen after the transition to Christine.
>>
>>68928274
Yes, it's wrong and all of your ideas are terrible.
>>
Haley Joel Osment.

Or kevin smith. They're both desperate enough to do cakefarts.

I really think that a biopic would only cover up through bluespike though. Anything after that and really the true christorians have the information locked up. They'd be going off of the cwcki available information which is largely invalid or spotty at best. Liquid saga is alright but I don't think it'd be very capable of sticking in a film's style, it's a lot of just information, not a lot of action to stretch out. They'd have to work in asperchu and a bunch of other shit at the same time to keep pacing going well.

I'd like to see chris' life explained in a series, rather than a biopic. There's so much to discuss, so much shit happening at the same time, that a movie wouldn't be able to catch much of it. Also there are so many people who would never agree to be part of a movie about this fuck, like mimms and lucas who both want nothing to do with him (okay maybe mimms, that poor fat fuck would probably happily take a paycheck), but then you have people like megan, who would never in a million years let their name appear in anything relating to chris.

>>68929727
You mean the cwcki?
http://sonichu.com
there's the cwcipedia, which is the chris-run wiki, which doesn't exist anymore since he shut it down, and the cwcki which is the one run by christorians.
>>
> Christian Weston Chandler
the guy who plays Foggy Nelson on Daredevil

> Bob Chandler
Clint Eastwood

> Barb Chandler
Kathy Bates

> Megan Schroder
Lena Dunham

> Clyde Cash
Zack Efron

> Liquid Chris
Adam Driver

> Sonichu
Robert DeNiro
>>
Sonichu cinematic universe when?
>>
>>68927604
so he's just some fat guy with crippling autism who likes sonic and wants to be a woman, right?
>>
>>68933736
The rabbit hole is really deep with chris. But essentially yes. He's on one of the lowest ends of the autism spectrum, likes sonic so much he's created his own canon for the universe in his head and created his own oc, but not just the OC, he's created an entire world. It's similar to Dutvutan, who was really an interesting guy before he disappeared/turned into "syrsa". He made music and had an entire universe in his head, He was like if chris could draw and make music and other shit.

Anyway, chris doesn't actually want to be a woman, he's a "tomgirl", he thinks that by pretending to be a woman, other women will want to be with him. He's spent his entire life trying to find a "boyfriend-free girl" which he classifies as an 18-25 year old white woman who's a virgin and has never dated another guy. He thinks that that category of female would be more attracted to him if he shows his "sensitive" side by pretending to be a woman. He's fucking crazy, and it's exactly why he needs a biopic. It's such an interesting story that's unfolding in real time. The last almost 10 years i've spent studying him, and he's just such an interesting person, on top of being fucking crazy. His mind just doesn't work at all.
>>
Andy Richter plays CWC
>>
>>68934939
and that dark haired girl from 2 broke girls plays Megan
>>
>>68934015
>chris doesn't actually want to be a woman
He now identifies himself as a lesbian transwoman, wants to cut off his dick and everything.
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.