[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Er.Ist.Wieder.Da.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: er-ist-wieder-da-poster.jpg (150 KB, 989x1400) Image search: [Google]
er-ist-wieder-da-poster.jpg
150 KB, 989x1400
now that the dust has settled, what did you think?
>>
File: adolf.jpg (126 KB, 1939x1365) Image search: [Google]
adolf.jpg
126 KB, 1939x1365
I liked the end where Hitler came out as trans and got turned into a woman for his political comedback.
>>
>>68923964
It's pure kino, says so on the poster
>>
>>68924000
you cuck
>>
>>68924000
my subs where bit wonky but did not it turn out that he was just a false flag of a false flag and that he would capitalize on growing anger about refugees to retake power? was the last part a warning or a prophecy of a glorious future? it sure was better than the book
>>
>>68923964

one good joke
few chuckles
acted and reenacted stuff was bad
>>
I had few sensible chuckle but I kept remembering Les Visiteurs (which started seeming like a masterpiece since I have not seen it in 10 years) I did not like attempts to have a cake and eat it too. many aspects were German pop culture related so they lost me
>>
>>68924134

>nothing happens
>boring action
>dumb characters
>boring script
>bad cgi
>couldn't decide which storylines to follow
>predictable plot
>lackluster acting
>no emotions
>forgettable premise
>lazy plot devices
>stolen ideas
>overstuffed plot
>dumb audience
>confusing editing
>laughed at how terrible the music was
>sound effects were cheap
>scenes were fake looking
>shower was broken at theater.
>10/10 would meme again
>>
>>68924441
>action
its not fokin commando. what action did you expect.
>couldn't decide which storylines to follow
more like "the original premise was not enough so they added subplots to pad it out"
>predictable plot
yeah I was a fool for expecting it to have balls. may as well have watched the 2012 The Dictator
>shower was broken at theater.
I really should finish reading before I start replying
>>
File: 1461815503986.png (171 KB, 396x423) Image search: [Google]
1461815503986.png
171 KB, 396x423
>>68924644
>being this new
>>
>now that the dust has settled
>no dust was stirred up
>>
>>68924268

You watched that when you were 6?
>>
>>68924860
>implying there is ever any dust when the "now that the dust has settled" is used
>>
File: Rose.jpg (129 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
Rose.jpg
129 KB, 450x360
>>68924000
she reminds me of Rosemary
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.