[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1462003847500.jpg (1 MB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1462003847500.jpg
1 MB, 1000x1500
WE
>>
So it's a meme based on the fact /pol/ knows jack shit about history?

Yeah the "mozart was black" people are retards, but you're ignorant as fuck if you think Africa has been 100 % mudhuts for millenia.
>>
>>68923032
So because they had some buildings beyond mudhuts that gives blacks license to take credit for egyption achievements and insert themselves into any movie or play role they can?

No. This meme is well founded. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>68923032
It's started when blacks claimed to have been pharaohs (and every black in America being a descendant from them) which is empirically false
>>
>>68922959
yeah the fact that they invented spears totally justifies them being english knights n sheit
>>
>>68923086
>>68923094

But Sub-Saharan Africa has had several kingdoms on their own, so it's true that some of them indeed were "kangz".

They weren't pharaohs though, that's true, but still.
>>
>>68923156
And?

The phrase 'we wuz kangz and shiet' is meant to convey how little they know about their own history, beyond having kingdoms at some point, which is what prompts them to claim other cultures history as their own.
>>
>>68923032
>they did not only have mudhuts, but also holes in the ground
>therefore they are knights in the medieval England
>>
>>68923032
(You)
>>
>>68923094
I remember when the media seemed to back the belief that Cleopatra was black when she was an inbred Macedonian like the entire Ptolemaic dynasty.
>>
>>68923339
but she was black. What continent is egypt in? dumbass..
>>
>>68923369
I know that my dick is in the continent of your moms pussy
>>
>>68922959
>oh shit the network wants a black male character
>should we base him on a black fairy tale?
>nah fuck that shit doing research is hard lets just blackwash a character the audience will recognise
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.