[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was morally right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
Who was morally right?
>>
>>68920481
Cap obviously.

One thing I didn't understand about the movie thematically is in Age of Ultron Vision's whole spiel about believing in humanity despite its follies and for them to have the freedom to slip up etc. But then in this flick he thinks that humans need to be protected from themselves at all costs. It just seemed like they needed someone to offset Scarlet Witch. Pretty dumb.
>>
Iron Man
>>
>>68920481
Tony, Cap is just a fag who's gay for Bucky
>>
>>68920547
No, he believes superheroes should be controlled to avoid collateral damage.
Vision is a purely logical being.
>>
>>68920547
Vision didn't say he supported it utterly, only that it shouldn't easily be dismissed. Despite his intellect, he's still naive.
>>
>>68920481
No one.
Superheroes shouldn't just go around doing as they please without control, even less with wild-cards like Hulk, or on a smaller scale, Scarlet Witch, but that control shouldn't be imposed by the government, or they will just become more weapons in the armory.
>>
>>68920481
If you put emotions over duty Cap is right. If you put the greater good over personal feelings Tony is right, all depends on your point of view.
>>
I was rooting for Stark the whole movie. Felt very bad for him too. It was rough on him--everything fucked up from Pepper to his friends to his parents. That this is a Captain America movie and that Cap also has his share of trouble and complexity speaks volumes of the reach of this movie.
>>
>>68920664
>or on a smaller scale, Scarlet Witch
>on a smaller scale
>>
>>68920725
Scarlet Witch can somewhat control her powers.
>>
>>68920620
He thinks he is, but logic doesn't explain falling in love.
>>
>>68920709
>the greater good
Cap's argument about government bias, becoming an army for hire and not being able to fight on their terms is perfectly valid. They would become corrupt, something that Stark should understand considering what Stark Industries became under Jeff Bridges.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.