[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Didn't see a single standout film in 2015? What was /tv/'s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: url.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Didn't see a single standout film in 2015? What was /tv/'s favorites?

probably Queen of Earth was the best of 2015 for me, but 7/10 at best
>>
Room
>>
>>68919427
Mad Max: Fury Road
also Ex Machina was good
>>
File: human-centipede-3-poster.jpg (4 MB, 3047x4500) Image search: [Google]
human-centipede-3-poster.jpg
4 MB, 3047x4500
>>
>>68919427
Hateful 8
No escape
>>
I have to say Room. Mad Max was great too. When the kid from Room saw the outside world though...with the great music playing. The conflicting emotions of his grandfather. The love from his grandmother. The challenge his mother faced. Everything was done so well.
>>
>>68919485
no just no... this film had so much potential but instead ended up being fucking shit.

It's as if Tom was trolling us
>"Oh you wanna see a human cintepede full of prisoners? well fuck you fans! You only get 2 minutes of it at end with no showing how they put them all together because those office scenes where the 2 leads are yelling at each other is what you deserve you sick fucks".
>>
File: 1461541043629.jpg (128 KB, 647x670) Image search: [Google]
1461541043629.jpg
128 KB, 647x670
>>68919457
>Ex Machina was good

please. It had a interesting premise but the writing took a shit starting about halfway.
>>
>>68919427
Mad Max Fury Road.
No question.
>>
>>68919560
stick with Tarantino kid
>>
>>68919427
Son of Saul, honestly
>>
Krampus
Inside Out
Age of Ultron
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.