[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the funniest movie of the 90's?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Something-About-Mary.jpg (111 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
Something-About-Mary.jpg
111 KB, 630x420
Is this the funniest movie of the 90's?
>>
>>68919193

>nothing happens
>boring action
>dumb characters
>boring script
>bad cgi
>couldn't decide which storylines to follow
>predictable plot
>lackluster acting
>no emotions
>forgettable premise
>lazy plot devices
>stolen ideas
>overstuffed plot
>dumb audience
>confusing editing
>laughed at how terrible the music was
>sound effects were cheap
>scenes were fake looking
>shower was broken at theater.
>10/10 would meme again
>>
I fucking hate cringe humor
>>
>>68919243
saved :)
>>
>>68919283
You're cringe humor.
>>
>>68919371
Joke's on you I already hate myself
>>
>>68919193
mabye one of the funniest rom-coms of the late 90's, like top ten at least
>>
>>68919545
There's nothing rom about it.
>>
>>68919193

It's not my favorite comedy (unironically holy grail for that), but it's the funniest thing I can remember seeing cold in a theater, ever.

Dad and I went to the theater to see it, I was a teen at the time. When he's fighting that fucking dog that just won't fucking quit and BODY-SLAMS THAT NIGGER that's it. It's the hardest I've laughed at a movie in my entire life, I couldn't see straight.

American slapstick and adult comedy done right. Fuck you pretentious children who say otherwise.
>>
asdasd
>>
>>68919596
nothing funny about it either.
>>
>>68919681

wrong wrong wrong. I am sorry for you.
>>
>>68919681
You blindly guessed it was a rom-com. You don't get an opinion.
>>
>>68919767
I'm sorry too. It must be awesome to be able to laugh at things that aren't funny.
>>
>>68919651
>but it's the funniest thing I can remember seeing cold in a theater, ever.

truth, I've never heard people laugh so much at the movies
>>
File: verybad-things-dvd.jpg (23 KB, 300x429) Image search: [Google]
verybad-things-dvd.jpg
23 KB, 300x429
Nobody has seen it, but Very Bad Things.

Kind of funny how Slater was bigger than Favreau back then.
>>
>>68919929
I haven't seen this in years. I don't remember it being funny but still really good movie, especially after they killed the prostitute which came out of nowhere.
>>
>>68920039
You got to have a dark sense of humor for it. 90s and 2000s were a bad time for R rated comedies though
>>
If you got small funny balls yea
>>
>>68919193
Yes, after Dumb & Dumber
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.