[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>reddit: the movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: the-big-short.jpg (252 KB, 800x432) Image search: [Google]
the-big-short.jpg
252 KB, 800x432
>reddit: the movie
>>
>>68918470
>shit: the post
>>
Hi, Reddit Xx !!x ;-)
>>
>>68918470
I get out of /v/ every once in a while to take a break from these types of posts. stop
>>
File: This face goes on for Miles.jpg (238 KB, 961x1222) Image search: [Google]
This face goes on for Miles.jpg
238 KB, 961x1222
>>68918470

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum reddit post-millennial newfag summercancer" people from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you believe are "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are Reddit.
>>
Can anyone explain to me why 4chan collectively hates reddit?

I browse both, reddit for actual discussion, 4chan for shitposting
>>
>>68918598
Not subtle enough.
>>
>>68918470
>i lack the intellectual capacity to properly criticize a movie
>i know i'll call it reddit and we'll all have a good time

chopped of foreskin is more useful than you
>>
>>68918470
I thoroughly enjoyed this film AMA
>>
>>68918759
I enjoyed it so much I read the book afterwards
>>
this movie was shit tho. it was hollywood liberals lecturing and moralizing. of course brad pitt put planted himself at the moral high ground by playing the 'ITS so currupt man destroy it from within' off the grid guy. It also felt like the closest thing i've experienced to Hollywood propaganda, they got their celebrity friends to explain in the most smug manner the concepts underpinning the GFC, plebian idiots ate that shit up OMG margot robbie in a bath, anthony bourdain xD and critics lapped it up as 'stylish'. yeh i get it banks were criminally irresponsible, but their movie just paraded it around as if to show how high and mighty the writers-actors-directors-anyone involved was. moral vanity: the movie.
>>
File: slowclapping.png (9 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
slowclapping.png
9 KB, 500x501
>>68918598
>>
>>68918751
fuckin lol
>>
>>68918690
>>68918929
The obviousness is cute though.
>>
>>68918470
I think both this movie, and Spotlight, would have been better as documentaries
>>
yup, it's typical reddit cancer
>>
You know what the worst part about the real estate market is?

Dementors.
>>
WAHH MUH FINANCIAL COLLAPSE!!

MUH TAXES AND BUZZWORDS WAHH
>>
>>68918470
my redditor friend recommended this to me and I enjoyed it desu
>>
All movies are reddit. Watching movies is the most reddit hobby there is next to videogames.
>>
>>68918751
sounds like what a ledditor would say
>>
pretty boring movie with great actors and horrible cameos

if it wasnt directed by the guy who won step brothers, it'd be a shoe in for the oscar
>>
>>68918869
This.
>>
Christian Bale, like always, was very based in this film

The rest were all shit
>>
>>68918625
Two completely different ideologies. One values popularity/quality while the other values none and discriminates against none. Both methods have upsides and downsides.
>>
>>68918470
not really
>>
>>68918470
>isn't conforming to my shitty opinions
>must be a Redditor!

No kid, it doesn't work like that. 4chan isn't full of individuals, it's not a mindhive of racism and bigotry like you seem to think it is, individuals have their own minds and opinions.
>>
>>68918751
>le circumcision is evil!
Found the /r/TheRedPill neckbeard
>>
DUDE MONEY LMAO
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.