[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Netflix prices goes up >Available selection to choose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1456521200657.png (104 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
1456521200657.png
104 KB, 316x239
>Netflix prices goes up
>Available selection to choose is going down

am i being meme'd?
>>
they making you pay for their original content now

its basically a premium channel now
>>
you're still going to pay for it you cuck
>>
Standard business practice. Suck in customers with first-mover product, then as new customer acquisitions stall and user base reaches a critical mass, reduce costs and increase the price.
>>
>>68916646
Yup they have to produce another will arnett show, Another dollar!
>>
not to sound edgy but pirating is the only way to go
>>
All the studios saw how popular Netflix were, jacked the license price up and Netflix has to go a different way. We'll get streaming bundles in the next 10 years. And still be subject to data caps.
>>
>>68916884
I do not understand this decision. The show looks exactly like his other animated show except in live action, about a narcisstic actor in hollywood.

But really we all know what is sucking netflix completely dry. Those morons bought another season of marco polo from weinstein even after he stole probably 80 million from them for season 1. They spent 100 mil on season 1 and yet it had the effects of a daytime soap opera in china, they spent 4 times what season 1 of vikings cost and nearly 3 times what season 1 of game of thrones cost.

Nearly 1 year and a half later after buying that bloated piece of shit and the second season of it (which they paid for a long time ago) has yet to come out with more than a brief teaser film. It's release date has been delayed about 4 times and I'm convinced weinstein took all their money and was just planning on editing clips from season 1 shoots into another piece of shit to give them for season 2.

Then someone also made the decision to pay for Adam sandler's next 12 movies or whatever for netflix.

On one hand netflix execs willingness to let people have free reign with their projects is what made them successful but now that everyone knows they have money the leeches (weinstein) are coming in to suck them dry.
>>
>>68916646
I would have been ok with that if they bothered to produce more than 3 interesting shows. And even then they don't fucking make them fast enough
>>
>>68917435
House of cards turned to shit season 3 and season 4 is even worse. Pretty sure after Season 2 they fired most of the male writers and filled it with women because it went from a show about intrigue and political maneuvering to boring marriage drama over literally nothing and frank gaying out with a random writer. I only got through half of season 4 before I gave up on the show completely it's gotten so bad.

Their capeshit shows are just generic capeshit stuff.

Aziz ansari show is unfunny. Aziz has gone from funny little indian guy who jokes about buying blank CD's and a bottle of jack every day from the gas station for a year, to only talking about hanging out with kanye and Jay Z and has finally reached his final form, Weird indian dude who obsesses over the 'science' of how couples meet and love each other. He literally took off a year to go write a book with the help of grad students about it. The guy isn't remotely funny anymore.

I haven't watched that sense 8 show but it looks like forced LGBTQ diversity quota tumblr shit.

That cartoon show with will arnett once again seems to have stopped production for another 3 to 5 to permanent years and wasn't that good to begin with.

What do they have now that's still good?
>>
File: 1429070791568.jpg (20 KB, 198x223) Image search: [Google]
1429070791568.jpg
20 KB, 198x223
>>68917836

Bloodines is the best show on television bar none.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.