[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well that was one of the worst animated movies I've seen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: rncp1.jpg (2 MB, 1280x1896) Image search: [Google]
rncp1.jpg
2 MB, 1280x1896
Well that was one of the worst animated movies I've seen in years. Is vidyakino dead before it even a started?
>>
Why is it bad?
>>
;_;
>>
File: 886824-jak3_03.jpg (137 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
886824-jak3_03.jpg
137 KB, 1024x768
>>68915266
They chose the second-best platforming duo on the Playstation 2.
>>
File: 1460151751351.png (901 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460151751351.png
901 KB, 720x1280
Is her career dead now?
>>
>>68915416
she never had one
>>
>>68915230
I'm still a little shocked this got made desu.
Is this 2006? Are we getting a Crash Bandicoot game next?
>>
>>68915230
Worse than Delfo? Worse than Battle for Terra? Worse than Arthur and the Minimoys? Worse than Alpha and Omega? Worse than that one movie about frogs featuring Rob Schneider as the main voice talent
>>
>>68915521
>Crash Bandicoot
That was my shit back in the day. Loved that Kart Racing game they had, the newer one for PS2.

Reboot Crash didn't have the heart of the originals, but fuck me that Titan Riding shit was cool.
>>
What actually was bad about it?
The teaser trailer looked good
>>
>>68915230
Piss off. It was just fine.
>>
Warcraft will save vidyakino! Trust me, I'm a kinnoisseur!
>>
>>68915230
please get me some work at Disney
>>
>Is vidyakino dead before it even a started?
It started well before you were born, kiddo. And it's always kinda sucked, besides a few somewhat decent ones like Mortal Kombat or Silent Hill.
>>
>>68915887
>kinnoisseur

What have we become
>>
>>68915946
Mortal Kombat was never good, this meme of it being "so bad it's good" is bullshit, it only had the Goro animatronic going for it and didn't even properly use it. It sucked through and through, no good action at all
>>
>>68916160
toobad YOU...

will die
>>
>>68915230
It was one of the worst movies I have ever seen, period.
>>
>>68915337
>GTA
>>
>>68915521
It's been in development for like four years
>>
>>68915337
You don't want to know what Naughty Dog had to say about Jak and their old IPs. They basically took a big shit all over their old artstyle and said they much preferred doing realistic shit like Uncharted forever. It's ugly to see a company forget its roots.
>>
>>68915829
>only one of the playstation platformers lasted more than 10 years before going to absolute shit
>>
>>68915230
Well it's up 7% since release, so I guess that's something.... 20% means 1 in 5 liked it, right?
>>
>>68915416
literally who?
>>
>>68915416
>her
>>
>>68915337
The problem I think they'd have with that is they would need to fit the first two games' story into one movie, not too difficult, while still keeping his progression from boring silent platformer hero to angry jerk that works his way back to being heroic.

Who would be willing put that much effort into a videogame movie?
>>
>>68915230
Only ever played a couple of the games

Whats the movie like?

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/ratchet_and_clank/

>20%
ohh
>>
>1 hour since thread is made and no one including OP have named one thing bad about it

So we're just shitposting here? Okay.
>>
>>68916847
I think that's a big issue, people don't see video game movies as really worthy of adaptation. They're just cheap and easy to cash in on.
>>
>>68916824
I actually read somewhere she was born a dude but I assumed it was just shitposting
>>
>>68916856
it's meant to be played alongside the game

would have done better as a straight-to-netflix deal, it's not going to appeal to non-R&C fans. you can see the R&C fanbase in the User Reviews gushing about how much they loved it.
>>
>>68915850
Played the game to Platinum, then saw the movie;

>game has the same plot but the details are different, they get around this by framing the game story as a retelling by Qwark to someone else. leaves you with many unanswered questions
>movie answers those questions, but doesn't do anything risky or unique to carve out its own identity. if you go in wanting the 'full story' then it delivers on that.

otherwise, they somehow they made one of Sony's most diverse and expansive game IPs into dull, generic kiddy crap.
>>
I've seen literally no advertising for this.
>>
Just saw it, it's just a campier kid's movie.
I thought it was pretty well done, the animation was very good, but it didn't rake any rosks or do anything new. Still enjoyable, but I don't get the amount of hate for it.
>>
Will little kids like it?
>>
>>68916917
it's inoffensive. like a nothing sandwich made with really nice bread.
>>
>>68915230
Sonyggers btfo
>>
>>68918620

The hate comes from the fact that it's a mediocre kids movie without 'disney' stamped on it
>>
>>68915266
>Why is it bad?
Because Disney paid critics to shittalk literally every animated movie not made by them. It's true, my dad works for Marvel
>>
>>68920488
I got some genuine laughs out of it, like when Drek jettisoned the funeral out inti the sun or with Qwark's ineptitude.

Plus a lit of the lines seemed like they were supposed to be generic and really corny.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.