[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So Windu is the strongest jedi right? He beat Sheev while Yoda
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 561803-136041mace_20windu.jpg (32 KB, 409x421) Image search: [Google]
561803-136041mace_20windu.jpg
32 KB, 409x421
So Windu is the strongest jedi right?
He beat Sheev while Yoda couldn't.
and Sheev speed blitz 3 Jedi Masters as well.
>>
windu? more like dindu hahahha lmao
>>
He was considered one of if not the strongest Jedi Guardian, the class specializing in swordsmanship, and closest to the dark side.
>>
not bait why do people call him sheev? isn't he emperor palpatine/darth sidious?
>>
>>68912812
I'm not racist but that made me laugh really hard.
>>
>>68912812
jfc fucking kill yourself pal.
>>
File: angryblack.jpg (37 KB, 461x553) Image search: [Google]
angryblack.jpg
37 KB, 461x553
When Lucas had Kit mothafuckn' g Fisto die to Palpatine in 5 seconds... FUCK YOU LUCAS
>>
>>68912737
>stolen lightsaber
>purple as grape soda
>>
>>68912737
>So Windu is the strongest jedi right?
No.
>>
yoda was the most powerful.
>>
>>68912812
windu the original dindu tbqh famalam
>>
>>68912737
sheev was a powerful sith lord and did a force scream.
>>
>>68912737
It was a ruse to lose to Windu to turn Anakin to the Dark Side.
>>
>>68913857
Sheev's Force Scream severed their connection to the Force, except Windu. Kit Fisto was able to slightly resist it because he's a Nautolan so he was able to survive for a while longer.

That's probably how the EU will explain it
>>
>>68912737
Windu was the strongest in using a lightsaber. Yoda is the wisest and strongest in the Force.
>>
>>68914410
That's pretty much exactly the explanation
>>
>>68912737

sheev was just playing with windu before anakin snatched motherfucker birthday. it was all a trick to make him turn to the dark side

sheev is insanely overpowered. he's basically what anakin couldve been, had his birthday not been snatched by obiwan
>>
>>68912737
>strongest jedi
KEK
>>
>SHEEV LOST IN PURPOSE
when will these meme died?
>>
>>68916691
But that's what happened. Sideous lured Anakin to his penthouse (you can even hear his voice, come on), and Anakin entering is when Sideous immediately throws it all away and gets 'cornered'.
>>
Windu was one of the best lightsaber fighters in the galaxy, but he one also one of the most arrogant Jedis, and that ultimately led to his downfall. I don't think people get that Lucas portrayed the Jedi order as being blinded by their own arrogance throughout the prequels.
>>
windu was one of the greatest, if not the greatest swordsman...despite >>68915733
yoda was probably the most attuned to the force
but SJWs have the strongest media influence therefore rey would easily beat the ever living shit out of them with no training
>>
>>68914654
Sheev was legitimately beaten By Windu. Sheev however knew he was going to lose and knew Anakin would come and save him. In that regard you could say he was playing with Mace. Mace's shatter point is infallible.

If Anakin wasn't there Sheev would have never taken on mace in a fair fight.

>>68916987
Mace's arrogance dealt with who stood behind him, not who stood before him. His shatter point would win out on anyone. he however didn't notice his own, or Anakin's shatter point.

>>68917132
Rey's prescience would put Sheev's power to shame, her knowledge in the force because of her hidden tiara of feminine femininity, would have put even Yoda to shame and she would have saw Mace's shatter point and broken it.
>>
>>68915733
ayy
the duck and point gets me everytime
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.