[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does GoT have the worst fanbase of all time? >constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
Does GoT have the worst fanbase of all time?

>constantly spamming shitty book memes
>won't stick to their general threads
>more autistic than any other TV fanbase
>proclaim GoT as the best show ever because its apparently "the most popular show on TV" even though its not even close
>full of pedophiles lusting after child actors
>thinks their shit show is somehow above other plebshit like TWD or BrBa simply because its on HBO

I wanted to like this show but the disgusting fanbase and last few seasons being garbage have ruined it for me.
>>
File: fedora x 4.jpg (78 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fedora x 4.jpg
78 KB, 500x500
GR8 B8 M8 I R8: 8/8
>>
>>68906340
Yeah I'm pretty sure it does. Even outside of 4chan and reddit those people are fucking godawful nerds.
>>
>>68906340
Why do people make fun of this passage? That's an accurate and artistic description of dysentery.
>>
It's god-awful but it's not as bad as anime.
>>
>>68906340
GRRM can't write smut worth a damn. The sex scenes in his books suck
>>
Not as bad as capeshit
>>
File: 1446639244960.png (138 KB, 720x1027) Image search: [Google]
1446639244960.png
138 KB, 720x1027
>>68906479
>>
>>68906538
>GRRM can't write smut worth a damn. The sex scenes in his books suck
The only thing worse than him putting filth into Wild Cards was his alt.text.erotica-level competency at it.
>>
One of the actresses in the upcoming season falsely accused a man of rape, so don't give them money until she's fired.
>>
>>68906557
...thank you?
>>
>>68906340

i want the maise is hot meme to die already, she is fucking disgusting
>>
>>68906595
Only girls write good smut
>>
>>68906557
This isn't an argument, /v/ermin.
>>
>>68906340
>>won't stick to their general threads

nice of you to start a thread to complain about this
>>
>>68906799
>implying your strawman memespeak was an argument to begin with
>>
File: 1461604320699.gif (218 KB, 477x456) Image search: [Google]
1461604320699.gif
218 KB, 477x456
Capeshit and Meme Wars are the worst thing ever.
GoT faggots will be around for two months and then next year. Capeshit fanboys are shitposting every fucking day.
>>
>>68906340
It's bad, but I wouldn't say it's the worst as long as shit like Dr Who exists.
>>
File: 1424047721067.gif (491 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
1424047721067.gif
491 KB, 500x290
all fanbases of tv shows are pathetic. Imagine that. Revolving a large part of you life around a fucking TV show. lmao
>>
>>68906951
Exactly. The Thrones people leave. These dumb manchildren taking their dumb super hero movies extremely seriously all fucking day is by far the worst thing on this board.
>>
>>68906755
I would lick her butthole and pay for it
>>
File: 5642315613754.jpg (193 KB, 1125x649) Image search: [Google]
5642315613754.jpg
193 KB, 1125x649
>worst fanbase of all time
guess why
>>
Game of Thrones is very low culture but it's being seen as high art. That's the problem and why the fans are so unbearable.

You have uncultured plebs thinking they're smarter than you. Time to take the masses down a peg.
>>
>>68906340
I absolutely hate /got/ but to be fair they rarely leave their generals.

and saying game of thrones is on par with walking dead isn't an opinion. It's factually wrong. Thrones often beats TWD in viewers and thats saying a lot considering hbo is a subscription. Not to mention that terrible show never wins any awards for a reason

But to be completely honest I completely hate both fanbases and believe you all deserve to die
>>
>>68909226
It's not even that its bad. It just has some really dedicated production value, which for TV seems like it's blowing everything else out the water.
It's still mega popular, and because it's often "unpredictable" to normies and casuals alike it's seen as the bleeding edge for Couch Time High Art.

They've lost their footing the past few seasons, having ditched plotlines in the past. Literally everything about the Sand Snakes is bitter poison to that show-- when literally NO ONE wants it, it's safe to cut it out. I don't know if the creators are up their own asses expecting Diversity Points since they had so much unaplogetic rape in the first few seasons.

All in all- the show isn't "bad", has some bad moments or lulls, but tards buy in because of the production value and its easy-to-cash-in "nerd credibility" because "OMG I WANNA SEE TYRION RIDE A DRAGON IN SEASON 8"
>>
>>68906340
You're not entirely wrong, but no one thinks GoT is the best show on television anymore. Hell every GoT thread i've seen is about how it sucks now and how it sucked 4 years ago.
>>
Keep it in the quarantine thread.
>>
>>68909399
>Thrones often beats TWD in viewers and thats saying a lot considering hbo is a subscription.

TOP KEK

GoT never has beaten TWD in viewership and never will you liar.

I'm not even a TWD fanboy but it's not even close. TWD gets like 15 million on average in the nielson ratings, and if you add in all the other shit its like 30 million total viewers. That destroys GoT.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.