[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why are there no travelling-through-space-landing-on -cool-planets-bounty-hunting-comfy-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: cowboybebop.jpg (376 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
cowboybebop.jpg
376 KB, 1680x1050
why are there no travelling-through-space-landing-on-cool-planets-bounty-hunting-comfy-as-shit live action movies?
>>
>>68904147
Because live action is shit and Hollywood has to make movies that will appeal to the most people, not make good movies.
>>
>>68904184
but that means we can never have films so comfy one can die happily watching
>>
>>68904147

There are

Adventures in the Forbidden Zone
>>
>>68904237
That's why you marathon the pic in OP all in one day and when Spike comes down those stairs in the last episode and points his finger at the screen and says "bang", you finally pull the trigger and blow your brains out and taste the sweet release of nothingness.
>>
>>68904374
downloading, better not be shit

>>68904391
that actually sounds like a good plan imma wait a couple of years just in case before I execute
>>
Hack Whedon wanted Firefly to be like Bebop but it ended just being a corny space soap.
>>
>>68904465

Good luck. I watched it as a kid. All i can remember is bounty hunter, melting android on ghouls on the ceiling
>>
>>68904465

Master of Time could count too, I guess. Albeit it's a cartoon.
>>
There's the Riddick movies
I think that's it
>>
>>68904767
too dark and somewhat capeshitty
>>
>>68904589

Stay delusional you shit taste retard. Reminder that no one who feels the need to mention names when "criticizing" a movie or show has ever had a worthwhile opinion.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.