[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I saw Captain America Civil War. I loved it. AMA.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
I saw Captain America Civil War. I loved it.

AMA.
>>
>>68903921
does you're dad know you're gay
>>
File: 1461651044105.png (606 KB, 1233x695) Image search: [Google]
1461651044105.png
606 KB, 1233x695
>>68903921
....What happened?
>>
File: 1459020530290.gif (856 KB, 324x333) Image search: [Google]
1459020530290.gif
856 KB, 324x333
>>
>>68903921
I feel they were trying to do a bit too much. It felt like just nonstop action. Maybe I'll feel differently when I can download it and I'm not too close to the screen in the movies
>>
Just got back from seeing it.

Surprised Cap didn't die but fuck me the movie got dark following the airport scene. Rhodes, the memory lane in Siberia (jesus bucky), Bucky and Stark in the last battle and then the near miss at the end.
>>
>>68903962
So in Sokovia. Some Zemo faggot lost his family and blames The Avengers. He finds some documents of a Winter Soldier mission in 1991, there's some wacky strange words (One of which is 'Homecoming') that trigger something in Bucky's and makes him obey HYDRA.

His mission is to crash Tony's parents and get some liquid thingy to make more Winter Soldiers. He kills Tony's parents in a very brutal way I have to say.

Cont.
>>
File: 1452103364673.jpg (388 KB, 1803x1351) Image search: [Google]
1452103364673.jpg
388 KB, 1803x1351
>>68904056
>>
File: 1461798976809.png (2 MB, 1597x855) Image search: [Google]
1461798976809.png
2 MB, 1597x855
>>68904056
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
>>
>>68904056
Then in some nigger shit land (Lagos), The Avengers are looking for a biohazard, but Wanda fucks everything up when she uses her mind to kill Crossbones by throwing him into a building killing 11 people in the process.

Tony is doing a presentation of new technology on a University and finds a black woman that also lost someone in Sokovia. Then the standard stuff from the trailer happens "You guys need to be put on check, like totally".

So everyone but Nat get mad and then shit goes down.

Cont.
>>
>>68903921
Did Disney contacted you or you went to them?
How much do they paid you?
Any tips?
>>
I've seen this movie twice already.
Ask me anything too.
Never hurts to have more opinions shared.
>>
File: 734599.gif (2 MB, 358x230) Image search: [Google]
734599.gif
2 MB, 358x230
this was better than the airport battle imo
>>
>>68904167
So like 110+ countries want the Avengers to be supervised by the UN, this pisses them even more and to make matters worse, Peggy dies (but in her sleep so it's OK).

Cap goes to her funeral where the blonde chick from Winter Soldier gives exposition.

So Nat goes to germany where the King of... Black Panther's father is there with the UN to discuss the Avengers when suddenly EXPLOSIONS. So The King dies and Black Panther gets all weepy and becomes the king.

Cont.
>>
>>68903962
There is a prolouge with a flashback to Howard and Maria Starks deaths with Bucky.
The movie starts with a recon mission to get Crossbones. Shit goes wrong and Crossbones ends up suicide vest-ing but Wanda manages to contain the blast at the cost of a building full of Wakandans. Stark is confronted by the mother of one of the dead in Sokovia and is royally fucked up. PTSD everywhere. Then they all meet for the Sokovia accords. Stark goes batshit, people start signing and Steve has to run away because he gets texted that Peggy Carter has just passed away. Then the ones signing meet at the U.N, the Avengers meet the Wakandan King and T'Challa but shit goes bad and a bomb is set off outside, killing the king. Bucky is seemingly at the crime scene but no one can understand how they just found him out of nowhere after Cap has been searching for years. We find out that Bucky has some Hydra call-words to make him hypnotised, and Zemo finds these words. Cap finds Bucky in a different country thanks to help from Sharon Carter and then Cap tries to convince bucky to run, which he does, and swears not to kill a single soldier (lol he broke that). A chase ensues, Black Panther comes into the mix, everyone gets stopped and taken in as criminals. Then in the compound, Steve finds out that Stark took Wanda hostage with the Vision to prevent fallout (he blames Wanda for the beginning of the movie). Steve goes apeshit all the while a psychologist is surveying Bucky. An EMP gets set off, and Steve along with the Falcon run down to Bucky, only to find Zemo controlling him.

Cont.
>>
>>68904306
So the security footage reveals that Bucky is there for some reason just chilling, and with no proof at all they believe it was him who killed everyone.

But in reality is was Zemo! So Bucky and Cap meet at a building and German cops are pissed and they start chasing them, then Black Panther shows up and starts fighting Bucky.
Then Falcon, Cap and Bucky are cornered and arrested. They are taken to some place where they start interrogating Bucky, but GUESS WHAT, the guy interrogating him is ZEMO himself. o:

He says the spoopy wacky words to Bucky and goes apeshit.

Cont.
>>
>>68904254

Full clip?
>>
>>68904408
There is a huge fight, Bucky tries to assassinate Stark (due to Baron's M.O about finding a mission log from 1991 (the flashback prologue)) and fails. T'Challa kicks the shit out of Bucky, along with Cap and the team. Bucky tries to get away in a helicopter but Steve stops him. They crash, Bucky almost dies but Steve saves him (at this point there is no going back, Steve is wanted for death by the government.). Then they take Bucky and trap him so they can understand if it really is Bucky (Ant-Man end credits scene) and they find out all is good. All the while, Thunderbolt is setting the Pro-Stark avengers to find Cap but they need more people. CUE SPIDUH MAN. Tony goes to Queens, flirts with Aunt May (who is surprisingly young and hot) then sways Parker to join the Avengers after he basically threatens to reveal who he is to May. Stark makes Parker a suit as Parker was using a onesie and goggles, and then he is in. The scene cuts to Cap in Germany at an airport, with a van and the team. Inside the van is Ant-Man, he fanboys over Cap then he is on team cap. Then the airport starts to be evacuated as Tony found Steve. They go out and Tony tries to stop the fight, saying they need to go back. Steve says no and threatens him, Tony almost goes apeshit but stop himself and instead, gets Parker to take Caps shield (underoos), he does this and fanboys over Cap, Tony flames him for this and shit starts to go down. The teams assemble and try to steal Tony's quinnjet and the fight starts. The fight was pretty epic, Ant-Man went Giant sized, also was shot on an arrow and fucking nuked Tony's suit, Wanda kicks ass, the Vision is a soppy bastard and this leads to the next scene. Cap manages to get the Quinnjet because Black Widow switches sides and betrays T'Challa. Then when they're flying away, Tony and Rhodes follow, Falcon follows them, and Tony tries to get the Vision to shoot Falcon down.

Cont.
>>
>>68904698
The Vision gets distracted by Wanda's titties and shoots, Falcon dodges and it hits Rhodes, completely bricking his suit. He falls from the sky, hits the ground even though Tony and Falcon tried to catch him, and is paralysed from then on. Falcon apologises, Tony shoots him and takes all of them to an underwater prison that inhibits their powers all the while Cap is flying to Siberia to stop Zemo from awakening the other Russian Winter Soldiers that he found out about from Bucky when he was hypnotised. As Tony is going to visit the prison, Friday tells him about a crime in Germany where they found a psychologist dead in Zemo's room. This psychologist matches the one that was sent to evaluate Bucky and therefore was murdered by Zemo. There also was some prosthetics found to make Zemo look like Bucky hence why Bucky was at the scene of the explosion. Tony goes into 'oh shit' mode as he almost killed the others to stop Bucky that wasn't Bucky. He goes to the prison, Hawkeye goes off on him, Ant-Man tries but Stark tells him to fuck off, then he goes to the Falcon and gets Caps whereabouts by hacking the mainframe and disabling the audio to that room then admitting he was wrong. A first. Then Tony flies to Siberia and finds the location of Cap and Bucky (the super soldier centre) and they have a little talk and make a truce. All the while, they were being followed in a Stealth Quinnjet piloted by T'Challa. They go deeper into the centre and find Zemo in the room with the frozen soldiers but, they're all dead with bullets through their brains. It turns out Zemo didn't want the soldiers, only info. He gets this and shows it to Stark, Cap and Bucky. But this turns out to be video footage from the night Bucky assassinated Stark's parents. It literally shows on screen Bucky punching Howard to death with his metal arm then suffocating Maria. Tony goes apeshit. He tries to kill Bucky, Zemo gets away and the ensuing fight destroys the facility.

Cont.
>>
>>68904964
They all end up outside and then the final battle ensues, and the outcome of this is Tony literally blasts Bucky's arm off of his body, and then beats Steve half to death for lying about knowing about his parents and then defending Bucky. Steve doesn't stop trying and Tony prepares the kill shot. Bucky manages to stop him, this is when Cap takes his shield and destroys Tony's armour, then almost shoves the shield through Tony's skull but instead, he breaks his arc reactor, therefore Tony is powerless. He gets Bucky and leaves while Stark shouts 'You aren't worthy to have that Shield. My father made that!' so Steve drops it and seemingly disappears. All the while, T'Challa has found out Bucky didn't kill his dad and he comes to a realisation that vengeance isn't worth it, as it consumes you, like it is doing to the people in the fight below. He finds Zemo who tries to commit suicide, T'Challa stops him and sends him to prison. Zemo in prison gets poked fun at saying his plan failed, but he says it didn't as the Avengers have been disbanded through and through. The ending is Tony giving Rhodes prosthetics for his paralysis and helping him, then he receives a package from Steve talking about what happened. All the while, Steve is breaking into the prison and breaking out all of the trapped Avengers. In the letter, Steve states that if ever Tony needs them, just call, and Tony finds a mobile phone with a direct link to them. The movie closes off with the supposed formation of the West-Coast Avengers.

The first end credits scene is Bucky going into a freezing tube in the Wakandan Avengers headquarters, as there isn't a cure for hypnosis yet. Then Steve talks to T'Challa about if they ever found Bucky in Wakanda then they would come. T'Challa ends this statement by saying 'They can try.' and the scene ends with a pan towards a fucking huge Black Panther statue.

Cont.
>>
>>68905231
The second end credits scene is Peter talking to May about a Steve from Brooklyn that he got into a fight with. (A reference to the airport scene. Peter got kicked the shit out of and Tony sent him home) and then his new tech from Tony starts to project, showing Peter that he has the start of his new life as Spider-Man. The scene ends with 'Spider-Man will return"

Overall it was pretty good.
>>
>>68904408
>>68904698
>>68904964
>>68905231
>>68905293
Mind If I copy this on a pastebin?
>>
So we can all agree that this is one of the best MCU movies, right?
>>
>>68903921
Bong here, it was ok but was just so long and so mich going on, its not better than winter soldier
>>
>>68906326
Nah Winter soldier is still best and spidey does that fucking Star wars thing, jesus christ, its likeyre going to have star wars references in fucking everything now
>>
>>68906496
>one of the best
>>
>>68903921
Does captain america finally get a better suit that doesn't look like a guy wearing an autism helmet?
>>
>>68906496
>>68907128
But yeah, the Star Wars reference was kinda terrible. I frowned during that entire ordeal.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.