[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"That's my secret, Cap. I'm always angry."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: file.png (823 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
file.png
823 KB, 1280x720
>"That's my secret, Cap. I'm always angry."

Is this the most terrible line in the entire MCU? The answer is yes.
>>
>>68895009
someone post the gif
>>
Is he always angry cause of the wage gap?
>>
>>68895054
He's angry about the constant misrepresentation of the Muslim community in mainstream media.
>>
File: his smile and optimism, gone.webm (1 MB, 336x584) Image search: [Google]
his smile and optimism, gone.webm
1 MB, 336x584
>that's my scret, cap, i'm always awkward
>>
>>68895054
No, he's just a liberal
>>
>not the bar scene in AOU
>>
File: hulkxwidow.gif (319 KB, 245x236) Image search: [Google]
hulkxwidow.gif
319 KB, 245x236
>>68895031
>>
>>68895009

So, literally /v/ the character?
>>
>>68895151
so he's an autist just like us!
i thought he was an alpha chad irl
>>
This was one of my favorite lines of the MCU actually as it explained how if he transforms voluntarily he can control what he does vs. someone fucking with him and him losing his shit.

Anyway I know I'm late, please don't destroy me, but I was out of town without my laptop past few days. Can anyone link the camrip of Civil War that's suppose to be out there somewhere?? Please I literally NEED to see this movie.
>>
If he can control himself during Hulk phase if he transforms voluntarily, why doesn't he always transform himself at the first sign of trouble to avoid something like an explosion setting him off?
>>
>>68895009
If you answered the question yourself, why did you even make this thread?
>>
>>68895619
fuck off, /co/lon
>>
>>68895700
I don't think he can control the Hulk even when he transforms voluntarily, at least not completely.
>>
File: 1442971337418.png (689 KB, 804x876) Image search: [Google]
1442971337418.png
689 KB, 804x876
>>68895717
>>
>>68895009
Thats my secret Cap, Im always quipping
>>
>>68895412
>mexican manlet
>Alpha Chad
>>
I meant to say control for the most part, obviously when you're the Hulk you can't completely control it as evidence by the most retarded moment in the MCU when Hulk punches the shit out of Thor for no reason.
>>
"I don't see how that's a party"
>>
>>68895619
Adding on, would love a camrip link as well
>>
>You say peace. I kind of think you mean the other thing.
>>
why couldnt they keep the norton hulk design, it didnt look like a big retard
>>
>>68896069
Because it sucked. Hulk is supposed to look like a big retard, not a greasy vein monster with a slender face.
>>
>>68895765
I think in The Incredible Hulk they explained it somewhere along the lines of he can't control the Hulk but he can in a way control what he's angry at
>>
I thought Norton Hulk looked overly cartooney.

If anyone is with holding camrip link do to some moral code about paying to see the movie. I promise you I'm gonna go see this, more than once probably. I just want it now!!!

Does it piss anyone else off that a movie called Captain AMERICA!!! comes out in Europe and the middle east before America?
>>
>>68896211
>If anyone is with holding camrip link do to some moral code about paying to see the movie. I promise you I'm gonna go see this, more than once probably. I just want it now!!!

kek, imagine wasting this much money on such a mediocre movie

hope your mom gives you enough allowance, kid
>>
>>68896354
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>68895105
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/07/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

Muslims are typically disgusting in-tolerant, welfare sucking scum.
>>
>>68896604
Yeah and the scum somehow got Civil War released over there before the USA. Saw an ending credit scene on youtube filmed from over there everyone in the theater was speaking arab and walking in front of the screen with their towel heads on... fucking disgrace to Captain AMERICA!!!!
>>
File: 1461723496399.png (257 KB, 415x476) Image search: [Google]
1461723496399.png
257 KB, 415x476
>>68895994
worst fucking quip
holy shit
>>
If anyone wants to watch Civil War in spanish I found a cam rip but its in spanish :( someone link the english one please!!!!
>>
>>68897003
That will do for now, do you mind posting the link?
>>
>>68897059
https://kat.cr/captain-america-civil-war-2016-cam-latino-xvid-gnula-t12514892.html

WARNING: the video quality is about as bad as it gets lol audio is actualy great though, it's just in spanish which i dont speak
>>
>>68897059
https://kat.cr/captain-america-civil-war-2016-cam-latino-xvid-gnula-t12514892.html
>>
>>68896432
nICE pasta
>>
>>68897216
thanks, will check out a few scenes but still on the hunt for the english ver! if anyone has it, would really appreciate it if you posted it!
>>
>>68895994
why does everyone hate this line
>>
>>68895009
THANK YOU.

Also fuck Mark Grufflecuck.
>>
>>68895619
If you NEED to see it then why don't you just spend 7 fucking dollars to go see it?
>>
>>68895009
No. Skip to any random part in Age of Ultron and you'll hear some pretty strong cringe.
>>
>>68897978

it's redundant
>>
>>68897978
Everyone (including the audience) can clearly tell that Tony was being sarcastic. It only works if she's autistic.
>>
>>68895009
Nope that goes to the ESB line.
>>
>>68900870
>"I'll show you later"
>>
>you didnt see that coming
>>
>>68895009

CIA?
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.