[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did James Gunn think this was funny? I mean she clearly raped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: super.jpg (36 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
super.jpg
36 KB, 600x300
Did James Gunn think this was funny?

I mean she clearly raped him, I guess she sort of got a karmic resolution later when she is violently murdered but I don't know if that was intentional on the part of the director.
>>
Women cant rape men
>>
>>68893539
But it was so gushy
>>
>>68893613
If a woman has sex with a man who isn't sober enough to consent, that's rape.
>>
>>68894966
yeah but male rape is funny.
>>
>>68895686
Sexist.
>>
File: Ellenpagecloset.jpg (463 KB, 1301x1955) Image search: [Google]
Ellenpagecloset.jpg
463 KB, 1301x1955
ITT people who don't understand the term "dark comdey"
>>
>>68895708
reality is sexist
>>
It was funny in the sense it was awkward.
The biggest failure of Guardians of the Galaxy is that the green chick didn't rape Star-lord
>>
>>68893539
this scene gave me a giant boner that i had to hide from the other people in the room

how can it be rape if it makes you horny as fuck
>>
>>68896071
Yeah, watch me making a dark comedy about guy raping a woman.
>>
>>68893539
>>
>>68896230
I'm waiting...
>>
GUSHY
U
S
H
Y
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.