[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bucky VS Black Panther Clip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2
File: BP.png (262 KB, 854x359) Image search: [Google]
BP.png
262 KB, 854x359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdVkFd7WEI8

>dat editing
>dat shaky-cam
>I-I-IT'S CAPEKINO!
>>
>>68887954
Its a fight nobody gives a fuck about edition.
>>
saw the movie last night with 2 other people, they haven't seen a Marvel movie before and couldn't honestly tell the difference between Rhodey, Falcon or Black Panther and got confused all the time when we talked about the movie later
>>
>>68887954
Looks like wall to wall shit
>>
holy fuck how many cuts are there
it's fucking disgusting
>>
>>68888631
>>68888568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIJu1-I8rCI
>>
>>68887954
>>68888385
>>68888567
Black Panther has to be Marvel's first flop
>>
File: punisher.jpg (105 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
punisher.jpg
105 KB, 1200x630
Ugh. Just make a "Punisher Kills The Cringevengers" miniseries already, Netflix.
>>
Seems like Bucky is pretty much gonna get fucked by everyone in this movie

Way to undermine the new cap
>>
>>68889284
Check the Netflix twitter
>>
>>68889237
Like Guardians and Ant-Man, right?
>>
Having watched the flick already, I can comfortably say that no fight scene - not the airport scene, nor the 2v1 at the end - come close to topping BvS' warehouse fight.
>>
reminds me of power rangers
>>
BP gets his ass beat without his suit, just sayin
>>
>>68887954

TEAM BLACKED
E
A
M

B
L
A
C
K
E
D
>>
>using nails as a weapon

GAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
Let me guess, none of the reviewers point this extremely shoddy shit out (yet they praise Daredevil for not looking shotty ((rightfully)) )? I mean it got a fucking 93% so it must be the greatest superhero thing ever.
>>
>>68889499
Guardians and Ant Man were led by charismatic white comedians

Also nobody ever heard of them as opposed to "people have heard of it and vaguely dislike it" because Wakanda is literally WE WUZ KINGS: the setting
>>
>>68889530
The warehouse scene is about 50 seconds long and the only good part of a 2.5 hour long movie.
>>
>>68889627
Does his suit give him super human endurance? Cause he was running on par with bucky and cap in the footrace
>>
>>68889499
But Guardians wasn't a flop lad
>>
that CGI
>>
what's with the atrocious sound design?
is it always like this and i have never noticed?
>>
>>68889921
We'll have to agree to disagree on the second part. It was a very intense and enjoyable 50 seconds.
>>
>>68889499
Did you saw black lead and african setting in them.
It will bomb in foreign countries, nobody interested in BLACKS the movie.
>>
>>68889985
nah, Iron Man was well done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTqa-NEwUbs
>>
>>68889935
He gets high on BP spinach
>>
>>68887954
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdVkFd7WEI8

STOP THAT FUCKING CAMERA!

I WANT TO SEE THE FIGHT!
>>
>>68887954
this alone was better than batman vs superman
>>
>>68889841
>vaguely disliked it
I'm sorry /pol/, when did you stop being irrelevant?

Also, you forget the fact that by the end of the movie, Team Cap is hiding in Wakanda, so they will appear in the Black Panther movie. Also because it comes out 3 months before Infinity War, have to give them a bit of setup for it.
>>
>>68889841
>"people have heard of it and vaguely dislike it" because Wakanda is literally WE WUZ KINGS: the setting

Yeah, i'm sure kids and their parents won't see Black Panther like every single other movie because /pol/ is mad as fuck.
Can't wait for it to make 600 million and see every single one of you crying about it.
>>
>>68887954
what Syfy movie is this?
>>
>>68889530
choreography wise, it's subjective. But emotionally wise, nah. The 2v1 in CW in the end was better
>>
>>68887954
The entire airport fight was quite good.
Basically a showcase of everyone's abilities.
Shame they didn't go full retard with Vision and Wanda.
>>
>>68890455
At least BvS had the cinematography down. This looks like it was shot by a bunch of drunk film students.
>>
>>68887954
Looks pretty good. Could use less cuts but overall pretty cool. Fucking love Black Panther's costume.
>>
>>68887954
>>I-I-IT'S CAPEKINO!

It can be capekino, capekino doesnt mean good movie, it means cape movie that is driven by themes and Imagery. This is driven by action and narrative, i don't know if is great or shit or good or bad, but is not kino.

I
>>
Sorry. I just can't fathom caring about "Bucky" at all in any way unless you're a tumblrite thinking "heh he's hot". He's more or less Literally Who The Plot Device.
>>
>>68891681
How is he a "literally who" if he's been in both Captain America movies already?
>>
Bucky is so unlikable I actually find myself rooting for a negro. And Cap with Blackhawkdown are about to gang on him..
>>
>>68891768
bucky was the best part of the whole movie
>>
>>68891768
>Blackhawkdown
lmao good one my man
>>
>>68891020
>muh stronk negro will outgross Thor
Lol
>>
>>68892144
It probably will, doubt any MCU movie will make less than 500 million.
Welcome to a world where /pol/ has been irrelevant for 80 years.
>>
>>68892182
>/pol/
>irrelevant
yikes
>>
>>68888567
>Klan Kino Klub
Kool Kunt
>>
>>68889499
exactly marvel is no fool they know internationally a movie starred a black superhero will flop so they do the civil war treatment put tony stark or captain america in the movie so the movie dont bomb overseas they market the movie overseas as a "team movie" and in usa as a black panther movie and voila problem solved
>>
>>68892212
They are.
Plus we forget the fact that Team Cap will be in Black Panther since they are hiding in Wakanda by the end of CW.

Don't worry /pol/, Marvel isn't stupid.
>>
>>68892212
How are they relevant?
>>
>>68887954
That looks really bad.
I love how the black panther suit looks, but it's a shame that it's being put into this trash movie.
>>
>people call BvS dawn of kino poorly edited
>this 30 second action 'scene' nearly has 100 cuts

I can't wait for marvel drones to tell us how bad this flick is.
>>
>>68889530
The opening action scene of CW was better than any of the big set pieces in BvS and it just got better from there.
>>
>>68889935

He's black. Blacks run fast.
>>
>>68892376
The problem is that BvS fights and cinematography are the only good parts.
It falls apart in every other way.
People watch these movies because they like the characters and want to see them fight.
DC has nothing like that going for them because everyone in the DCEU is a jaded, depressed douchebag.
>>
>>68892342
Donald Trump just btfo every other Republican, including senators, governors and congressmen with decades of political experience and hundred million dollar war chests
>>
>>68887954
So, "Bucky" fights everyone in the movie?
>>
>>68892529
Just like Romney was going to win, right?
This time it truly is different?
>>
>>68892653
No, the point is /pol/ already made it to the final round this time even if he loses. Trump didn't get kicked out after Iowa by the "real" politicians

Boring ass Romney sure as fuck wasn't /pol/
>>
>>68892481
BvS had only 2 good fights. The one in the warehouse and BvS. Everything else was trash. i rather take 100 of bucky vs black chad scenes than the CGI shit fest that was the Doomsday fight.
>>
>>68892529
>some 4chan board decides presidential elections
HAHAHAHA with that logic Ron Paul would've been president already. And Reddit would've handed Bernie the nomination.
>>
>>68892529
>>68892724
And you think exclusively /pol/ did that?
>>
You just can't beat it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHBAgzcqki0
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.