[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bible movies you would like to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 513x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 513x900
Beside Genesis, Exodus, and Gospels, what Bible stories do you want to see adapted into movies?

Mine: Amnon raping his half sister Tamar
>>
>>68886205
The apocalypse, not that shitty 70's movie
>>
>>68886205
Samsons story would be cool
>>
>>68886249
oh wait x-men, nvm
>>
Ruth would probably be good
>>
Sodom and Gomorrah

And make it accurate to the bible by including all the gay anal sex and beatiality.
>>
>>68886205
>3 Now Amnon had an adviser named Jonadab son of Shimeah, David’s brother. Jonadab was a very shrewd man. 4 He asked Amnon, “Why do you, the king’s son, look so haggard morning after morning? Won’t you tell me?”

Jonadab is obviously gay
>>
File: WhatTheChrist002.jpg (99 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
WhatTheChrist002.jpg
99 KB, 250x250
ezekiel 23:20

heh
>>
>>68886205
2bh I don't understand why King David fandom diminished
>>
>>68886205
Acts duh. The story of how Jesus founded the catholic church. Evangelical and athepisst butthurt confirmed
>>
Kings and Judges could be really fun. Why do they always make bible films of the boring ass parts or the Uncle Ben revisited shit we've already seen over and over? (The Gospels, Revelations, The Moses Chronicles)
>>
Pretty much every decent story in the Bible by Jesus has been literally retold or re-imagined in some way.

I think we get enough rehashed content and we get hidden biblical meaning in nearly every movie anyway.

Let's move on to something new.
>>
Brazilian ten commandments, it came out this year and its absolutely great.
>>
>>68886820
Every movie in general is just re-imagined from past literature in one way or another.
>>
It's time for films based on the Koran.

Sick of all this xtian bullshit in Hollywood.
>>
>>68886751

>Kings

Mein neger
>>
6So Amnon lay down and pretended to be ill. When the king came to see him, Amnon said to him, “I would like my sister Tamar to come and make some special bread in my sight, so I may eat from her hand.”

7David sent word to Tamar at the palace: “Go to the house of your brother Amnon and prepare some food for him.” 8So Tamar went to the house of her brother Amnon, who was lying down. She took some dough, kneaded it, made the bread in his sight and baked it. 9Then she took the pan and served him the bread, but he refused to eat.

“Send everyone out of here,” Amnon said. So everyone left him. 10Then Amnon said to Tamar, “Bring the food here into my bedroom so I may eat from your hand.” And Tamar took the bread she had prepared and brought it to her brother Amnon in his bedroom. 11But when she took it to him to eat, he grabbed her and said, “Come to bed with me, my sister.”

12“No, my brother!” she said to him. “Don’t force me! Such a thing should not be done in Israel! Don’t do this wicked thing. 13What about me? Where could I get rid of my disgrace? And what about you? You would be like one of the wicked fools in Israel. Please speak to the king; he will not keep me from being married to you.” 14But he refused to listen to her, and since he was stronger than she, he raped her.
>>
>>68886915

No, thousands of them aren't. Everyone knows why some people pretend originality doesn't exist - do you want to be known as a failure?
>>
he raped her.

15 Then Amnon hated her with intense hatred. In fact, he hated her more than he had loved her. Amnon said to her, “Get up and get out!”

This shit was gold
>>
File: 1461780113465.png (166 KB, 618x600) Image search: [Google]
1461780113465.png
166 KB, 618x600
>>68886249
A street level horror movie about the apocalypse would be bretty cool tbqh senpai.
>>
>>68886639
>the catholic church
The "ROMAN Catholic" church that elected an official representative of God on earth which changed the times like we were told the anti-Christ would?

The truth will never get made in to a mainstream movie like that. Too many ROMAN Catholics would be offended and the movie producers would probably get killed in their sleep or something.
>>
>>68886599
In movies or irl? Irl it was cuz his ther son was a chad and cucked his own father
>>
>>68886205
>Bible movies

There's enough capeshit as it is.
>>
>>68886460
>jew whore goes down to niggertown
>>
>>68886994
Sounds like she was asking for it tbqh familia
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.