[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask me anything about the civil war movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (683 KB, 1349x592) Image search: [Google]
image.png
683 KB, 1349x592
Just watch captain america civil war, ask me anything
>>
>>68884028
Fuck off?
>>
Cap doesnt die :)
>>
The plot please!!
>>
>>68884028
What does it feel like to be a mentally ill, mouthbreathing, neckbearded, degenerate retard?
>>
>>68884075
we know ;)
>>
Hmm, I want to ask you about movies you have watched that aren't about superheroes r starwars.
>>
Plot please please
>>
How come BvS is so much better?
>>
>>68884028
My question is as follows:

Given that the movie in its entirety has been leaked and posted here dozens of times, of what possible value do you think your input could possibly hold?
>>
Okay the plot, so amm Iron man realice that the avengers had destroyed a lot of things and had killed a lot of people, so he is in favor of being checked, then the king of wakanda dies and it seems that the winter soldier killed him but it was a set up. I can continue.. Srry for pro english
>>
Didnt knew that the movie has been leaked and all that. I dont really use /tv, and since i just got from the premiere. May as well answer questions.
Shame btw that the US relase is so late
>>
>>68884078
Sherman marches on Atlanta. Grant defeats E Lee. The North Wins
Lincoln gets shot in the post-credits scene
>>
I don't want to watch this until it's on TV.

Spoil me the mid-credits and end credits sequence.
>>
>>68884028
What subreddits do you browse?
>>
>>68885149

Are there any good movies about Sherman's March to the Sea? I recently got a box set of Civil War historical novels and this piqued my interest
>>
File: 1460066370994.png (479 KB, 1055x808) Image search: [Google]
1460066370994.png
479 KB, 1055x808
>>68884162
i really enjoyed BsS, but this is better.

BvS 7
Avengers 9
ultron 8

Civil war 9,5
>>
>>68884105
its cool mate
>>
>>68886814
Kill yourself, /v/edditor.

Objectively speaking:
BvS - 5/10
Avengers - 4/10
Ultron - 2/10

Go back to /v/.
>>
>>68884028
Why is it called "Captain America: Civil War" when the events of Civil War go far beyond Captain America?
>>
>>68886873

well memed my friend
>>
>>68886921
You have to be 18+ to post here, kiddo.
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 500x240) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 500x240
>>68886880

The plot is tailored to winter soldier and closes the "bucky" story.

Who is tailored to the stark family and the first avenger (cap. america). Quite shoking the resolution
>>
>>68886814
What a shit taste
>tfw capenerds will never leave /tv/
>>
File: 1.jpg (42 KB, 987x300) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
42 KB, 987x300
Does it live up to this score? Or is it disappointing
>>
>>68884162
Cinematography, gravitas, originality, and scope.
>>
>>68884078
Wakandan civilians are accidentally killed by Wanda during an Avengers operation in Lagos, that gives further legitimacy to the Sokovia Accords, a treaty signed by 117 countries that would put the Avengers under the direct supervision of the UN.
Tony supports the Accords, because he was directly responsible for what happened in Sokovia, Cap doesn't because of what happened with SHIELD and HYDRA.
The signing of the Accords is bombed, the king of Wakanda is killed in the bombing and Bucky is blamed for it, the UN sends killsquads after Bucky and Cap goes after Bucky to save him. Black Panther hunts Bucky to avenge his father.
Bucky, Cap and Falcon get captured and Zemo infiltrates the facility they're being held in and activates Bucky's brainwashing, Cap pursues, captures Bucky with Falcon, Bucky snaps out of the brainwashing. Bucky reveals that he's not the only Winter Soldier and Zemo knows where the rest are in Siberia. Cap assembles a team of himself, Bucky, Falcon, Ant-Man, Wanda and Hawkeye to go after Zemo.
Tony gets 36 hours to capture Cap, Bucky and Falcon, so he gathers his own team of himself, War Machine, Black Widow, Black Panther, Spidey and Vision.
The clash at the airport, Cap and Bucky escape in Tony's quinjet, Tony and Rhodes pursue, Falcon pursues them, Vision tries to blast Falcon who dodges and the laser hits Rhodes' arc reactor and Rhodes falls to the ground and gets crippled. Wilson, Clint, Wanda and Scott are imprisoned on the Raft, a max security prison in the middle of the ocean. Tony finds out Cap wasn't wrong about Bucky being set up and Wilson tells him where they're going. Black Panther follows Tony.

1/2
>>
>>68884078
Cap, Bucky and Tony confront Zemo in the HYDRA facility where the Winter Soldiers are kept, but Zemo reveals his true plan of destroying the Avengers from the inside by showing Tony video footage of Bucky killing Tony's parents to get the super soldier serum to create the additional winter soldiers.
Cap and Bucky fight against Tony and completely fuck him up, Bucky gets his metal arm blown off, Cap leaves the shield with Tony. Black Panther arrests Zemo.
Cap busts his crew out of the Raft and Black Panther takes them to Wakanda to hide out, Cap sends a letter to Tony that despite their differences, if Tony ever needs Cap's help with anything, he'll be there.
>>
FUCK OFF CAPESHIT FAGGOTS DIE DIE DIE
>>
>>68886880
The plot is a continuation of Winter Soldier and Age of Ultron.
>>
>>68887208
8/10?
Definitely.
>>
>>68887407
>a movie where ant man turns into a giant and spider man used his web and swings around him to tumble him over while quipping about star wars
>8/10

You can't make this shit up anymore.
>>
>>68887344
And Tony gives Spooder Man the signal, right?
>>
>>68889837
Yes.
>>
Do any major characters die?
>>
>>68884028
did the ending letter from capt to tony make them best friends again?
>>
>>68889873

None.

Crossbones dies tho, literally in the first 10 mins.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 251x242
>the real Peggy Carter was frozen as part of the winter solider program

Nice stupid twist marvel
>>
Best Marvel film.

1. Civil War
2. Spiderman 2 or Winter Soldier
4. IRONMAN

RUSSO'S DID IT AGAIN

THANK YOU BASED MARVEL
>>
Compared to real movies how is this?
>it's a 9/10 reeeeeee

I mean actually well made action/adventure movies. Not capeshit.
Does it manage to transcend the banality of the marvel movie factory ?
>>
>>68889851
I didn't stick around for the credits scenes :(
>>
I really really liked it
I also liked the part where sharon gave the cap speech. You could tell that the people knew what they were doing.
>>
>>68889903
No.
It was basically Cap telling Tony that if ever there was a threat Tony's team couldn't handle, Cap would be there to help, no matter what.
They're not friends, though.
>>
>>68890016
>I mean actually well made action/adventure movies
8/10.
It is a really well put together action thriller.
>>
So I guess Black Panther might try forge a new shield for Cap. What design will be on it, nerds?
>>
>>68890206

BIG BLACK
>>
>>68890016
There's enough tension and drama to keep the over-the-top action in check. A few sparkles of comedy as well.

I liked it.

8.5/10

An enjoyable and entertaining film. Shits all over BvS.
>>
>>68890185
What would you give Winter Solider when compared to a real movie ?
>>
>>68890376
>real movie
Nice meme.
>>
>>68889873
No but Rhodes is now paraplegic
>>
>>68890574
He got robolegs now.
>>
>>68890526
You need to understand how people rate these flicks just became they like the characters

Winter Solider was a forgettable spy thriller but everyone liked it because it has a guy in a silly costume so you really need to compare it to a real movie to see if it's worth anyone's time watching it

So far even the positive reviews make it out to be bland.
>>
>Tony finds out his heart engine thing is breaking down and he is dying
>wants to die being a superhero instead of being in hospital
>zemo shows him the video of winter solider killing his dad and raping his mother
>turns out winter solder is his real dad
>winter soldier kills himself so Tony would get his heart transplant

There I saved you two hours of marvel snooze fest
>>
>>68890696
>real movie
Nice meme.
>>
How was Ben Affleck acting?
>>
>>68890016

The Russo brothers are GOAT at directing Action Set-Pieces, the Cap and Bucky stairway fight was excellent, so was the entire Airport scene
>>
>>68887208
Yeah, that would be right.
Seems even better since it came out after AoU.
>>
>>68890696
Civil War is an 8/10 action thriller, and it was better than Winter Soldier.
I'm not rating the movie compared to other capeshit, I'm rating it compared to other action movies.
And whether you like it or not, capeshit are "real movies".
Any argument to the contrary is moronic.
>>
>>68891126
That's what people said about the elevator scene in winter solider and it looked like it was edited by a monkey

Bathroom fight in Jack Reacher>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>elevator fight in winter solider
>>
>>68890970
Batman was one of the better parts of the movie, with the Starlord-Batman memeoff being the best fight in the movie.
>>
>>68884028
How much of Spidey do we see?
How does this Spidey compare to the other 2 we've seen? (Suit aside)
No plot spoilers please
>>
>>68891917
Spidey is in the airport fight, which is fairly long.
Before that there's a scene in Spidey's home with Tony recruiting Peter and banging May.
MCU Spidey is hands down the best Spider-Man yet.
>>
did anyone else think civil war was kind of pointless? there was no consequence for anything that happened in the whole movie.
What the fuck kind of villain was that?
i'm so confused by that movie. Atleast bucky was in it
>>
>>68892066
>Tony banging May
Aunt May??
Wow, we've come a long way from the old geezer in the first trilogy
kek

Good to hear about Spidey though!
>>
>>68892111
>there was no consequence
>Avengers split up, Team Cap are wanted fugitives all over the world
>Sokovia Accords are in full effect, meaning that ALL superheroes must work for the UN, or become criminals
>>
>>68892111
>Avengers are disbanded
>Accords are in full effect, affecting all of Earth superhero movies
>set up Black Panther
>Team Cap is hiding in Wakanda, they'll probably appear in Black Panther movie
>set up MCU Spiderman
>Vision and Wanda relationship setup
>Zemo is alive and with Ross, will probably result in Thunderbolts movie
>>
>>68884105
Thats DC you cuck, Marvel is fun
>>
>>68892241
>>68892265
Yeah well at least BvS has consequences, like Superman DIES.
>For a whole handful of minutes
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.