[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
the 100
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 21
File: BUILD WALL.jpg (95 KB, 620x420) Image search: [Google]
BUILD WALL.jpg
95 KB, 620x420
>those flashbacks

this man is a hero
>>
File: 1456426633915.jpg (106 KB, 1079x1022) Image search: [Google]
1456426633915.jpg
106 KB, 1079x1022
i know some of you faggots watched this tonight
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFiEQlJAZH8

promo for next episode

and i missed the last thread, couldn't bump before it got archived. pike is going to redeem himself isn't he? we've got a mad man running the show, hope he doesn't get killed by a disgruntled lesbian over the break between seasons
>>
I'm calling it now.

Octavia will become the new commander by taking a vial of the nightblood (if there's any left)
>>
File: 1454454200252.jpg (107 KB, 600x655) Image search: [Google]
1454454200252.jpg
107 KB, 600x655
>fucking indra cutting Pike like the stupid savage she is
>wouldn't listen to based murphy
>only stopped because one of the other grounders wasnt as fucking stupid as she is

why does anyone like her or grounders in general. Fucking dirty savages
>>
File: shiggy diggy do.png (268 KB, 499x332) Image search: [Google]
shiggy diggy do.png
268 KB, 499x332
pike was truly the hero the ark deserved

>only wanted what was best for the kids
>cared more about them than jaha or abby or kane
>wanted to tell them more than anything so he could help save them

why weren't they told again? Seems retarded. If they're all locked up who could they tell?

>doesn't break after 299 cuts with a fucking pike (zozzle)
>tells indra to go fuck herself and more or less calls grounders savages even in the face of death

only crime here was murphy telling pike to go fuck himself. He was only trying to help nigga
>>
File: based kane.jpg (117 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
based kane.jpg
117 KB, 800x533
>tfw based clean shaven kane reappared for a brief moment only to let us know how much of a cuck grounder lover he's become in season 3
>>
File: 1459644017452.png (193 KB, 559x558) Image search: [Google]
1459644017452.png
193 KB, 559x558
>>68878888
>tfw you get your first quads but thread is dead so nobody is going to check em
>>
>>68879074
>yfw all the lexafags were keeping the 100 threads afloat
>>
File: Screenshot (203).png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (203).png
1 MB, 1920x1080
who the fuck is this?

did she die or something and I just totally forgot? I have no memory of her
>>
>>68879267
Monroe?
>>
>>68879267
>it's a bellamy looks like lou diamond phillips episode
>>
>>68879267
Looked it up on the wiki, some girl named Roma or Ronah or something. She's the girl that got speared in season 1 unceremoniously

why the fuck would they show her so many times if she was just a literally who. I was hoping she might have been some new member of the 100 that was gonna start playing a bigger role and they wanted to give her background before reintroducing her or something

im feeling cheated here bros, I don't want any more grounder fucking shit characters. I want more of the fucking titular group
>>
File: 1425731370702.jpg (51 KB, 497x828) Image search: [Google]
1425731370702.jpg
51 KB, 497x828
>12 replies
>3 posters

i hate lexa fags and shipperfags so much, even more now that I realize they were carrying these threads

where do you think they're going to take the series after this season?

I'm hoping Bellamy feels too shitty about what he did to stay in arkadia and takes a few other people I actually care about and goes looking for the other stations that crashed. Regain that adventure feeling from season 1
>>
File: 1455428527559.jpg (130 KB, 834x959) Image search: [Google]
1455428527559.jpg
130 KB, 834x959
>>68879970
I was a Clexafag and I'm still here. I like the show for what it is and it's still good even after Lexa died.
>>
>>68878255
>this man is a hero

A great country singer, yes. But a hero? I wouldn't say so.
>>
File: the-100.jpg (32 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
the-100.jpg
32 KB, 600x337
in for harper
>>
File: does it get better.jpg (667 KB, 1278x2700) Image search: [Google]
does it get better.jpg
667 KB, 1278x2700
requesting the better version of this
>>
File: bellamy.jpg (133 KB, 580x387) Image search: [Google]
bellamy.jpg
133 KB, 580x387
>all the set up for Bellamy understanding the best of both Pike and Kane's perspectives while leaving out the worst is being wasted
>Bellamy being set up to lead being wasted
>he's just going to go back to being Clarke's underling

fuck Clarke
>>
>>68880517
>fuck Clarke
don't mind if I do
>>
PIKE WAS RIGHT
PIKE WAS RIGHT
>>
>>68880547
Seriously I agree. I'm mid way through season 2 and Clarke fucking sucks and ruins everything. So does her fucking shit mom.
>>
Beatty dope with the AI storyline and how the season 1 intro now makes sense.
>>
Octavia continues to prove she is the biggest pile of shit in the show.
>>68879970
I wonder if the ratings have dropped as much as the traffic in these threads
>>
>>68882312
I'm pretty sure the ratings are still pretty high. A lot of the places fans can rate have shit ratings because tumblr fags who are butthurt about Lexa and rate every episode low for shit reasons.
>>
If only pike put an ounce of his grounder/coup paranoia into the growing jaha cult within his own walls. You always have to squash the people like that. If they grow, it's over.

Did he not know or just not care? Abby was retarded to take it for raven.
>>
>mfw pike doesn't seem so bad anymore
>mfw murphy
>mfw realizing Kane kind of became a bitch, and it was so subtle that I rooted for him.
>mfw they have butchered bellamys character for Clarke
>>
>>68882437
Lexa was obviously going to die eventually. People are stupid
>>68882522
Pike was always right.
>>
File: wo.jpg (39 KB, 561x960) Image search: [Google]
wo.jpg
39 KB, 561x960
>>68878603

Why does it seem like Murphy has the same fucking choice Clarke has to make (To press a button and murder a bunch of people to save their people)? I just don't see how that's suppose to happen and the show to continue. That's literally like 99% of the people on the show (Besides the main 'kids', all the adults took it of course). I think it's just b8 and they're lying about the fact it could kill everyone (Probably just kill ALIE).

I'm just confused about where the fuck this show is going to go next season. I expected Luna's place to be fucking huge and full with people so maybe we have some next season hype, but it's just that oil rig we see in the intro. At least last season you were like "Oh well if the people Sky Crew stuck in the mountain die it won't be that big of a lose", but this shit is like mass genocide on all the 13 clans. I don't know what the fuck is happening / where the show is going, but tonights episode was pretty sick.

At least we saw spooky scuba people.
>>
>decide to check /tv/ for no reason
>totally forgot about this show
>apparently a new season
I'm alright with this. First thing that comes up in google is the av club apparently shitting on it, but I'm looking forward to watching it, I thought it was a pretty great show.
>>
>>68882522

Bellamy is still one of the best characters on the show, the issue was at the start of the season they thought it was a good idea to give him a relationship with a character we've never met before, have them kill her and then have him completely change as a character thus leading him to make some terrible decisions and screwing up a lot of shit.

I think they redeemed him now with him feeling shitty for what he did, but that shit was inexcusable.

>>68882597

>Put Lexa is dangerous situation after dangerous situation
>Put Lexa in situation where she is ok and she can calm down her raging retard of a flame keeper
>JK he kills her by mistake

I'm more mad about how they killed her, not really the fact she died (Because it was obvious, they kept throwing in our face that she could die from any of this shit + kept showing her successors / explaining how someone becomes commander)

>>68879970

All of them will probably find a new group of retards to conflict with. I expect all the adults to be dead + Murphy. Also with the actress that plays Raven going to do a movie I'd expect her to die. So that would mean only four characters left 5 big main 'kids' left (Clarke/Oct/Bell/Monty/Jasper) and then the two gays + Harper?
>>
>>68882813
meh I don't think Bellamy should feel that bad. Fuck Grounders. Sick of these show trying to make me side with them.

Only stupid thing about Pike is fighting unknown hundreds of enemies when he has limited ammo
>>
Harper should be more important, the actress looks cool and if they keep killing characters at this rate they need to fill it in with some nice storylines.

She could be Clarke's next girlfriend
>>
File: bookfags.gif (490 KB, 245x180) Image search: [Google]
bookfags.gif
490 KB, 245x180
>>68882867

I don't think he feels bad for the actual act of killing the grounders, the repercussions of what he did is what he feels sorry for (Causing even more conflict with the grounders, getting Lincoln killed, 'Losing' his sister etc.)

I agree with the Pike thing, but I think they explained how they were willing to lose the ammo to get a jump on the 'attack' they thought was happening. I think it makes sense in his point of view (Which I think the majority of things Pike does aren't that bad if your looking it at his / his peoples view). I didn't like how one station took over the remaining ark population, but w/e.

>>68882883

>Clarke's next girlfriend
>Implying Bellamy and Clarke aren't fucking by the end of the season especially with how hardcore the show pushes it.
>>
File: 1423852003473.png (51 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1423852003473.png
51 KB, 1000x1000
>mfw remembering how based kane was seasons 1 and 2
>mfw seeing how much of a bitch he is now
>>
i hate jaha so much I really thought he wasn't gonna be an asshole anymore after coming to the ground
>>
I just started watching this a few days ago.
First Bellamy is a sociopath. Then he's not. Then he is. Then he's not.
Now he's just "fearful" and shit, although that's always been the excuse for his sociopathic actions.

Same is true for Clarke. She starts off goody two shoes and then goes full sociopath multiple times and it's never once addressed; her sanity is never questioned even after she's declared "commander of death".
What the cock is that shit.

It seems like the whole planet is mentally ill and sociopathic, and the only psychiatrist in site is an AI that erases people's memories in order to make them sane again because they can't handle pain.
>>
This was an AMAZING episode.
>>
>>68878860
>Find out they're getting sent to the ground
>Ground is suppose to be irradiated
>Tell them weeks/days in advance
>Give them a chance to freak out
>Give them a chance to plan an uprising

Yeah nah, they did the right thing keeping them in the dark until the end.
>>
Sick of Bellamy being a cuck and taking shit from his dumb ass sister.
>>
>>68886171
He just wants her to love him.

:(
>>
>>68885698
>First Bellamy is a sociopath.

Based doesn't-know-what-a-sociopath-is anon
>>
Good episode tbqh. Based Pike redemption arc coming up
>>
>>68886480
He has nothing to gain redemption for.
He did nothing wrong.
>>
>>68886539
Only thing he did wrong was not completely wiping out the grounders.

>Charles 'Icing the Ice Nation' Pike
>Charles 'Hanging Trikru from trees' Pike
>Charles '12 Gauge to the 12 clans' Pike
>>
>>68885698
when you watch the later seasons and if you ever rewatch the first one youll realize Bellamy was completely right and did nothing wrong except with the radio
>>
>>68878255

I thought you guys hated this mofo
>>
>>68886539
only thing he did wrong was head on challenge the 12 clans without enough ammo

but his sentiments are 100% correct, grounders have nothing to offer and should be cleansed
>>
>it's Pike and Bellamy leave Arkadia on a two man bro trip to find the rest of the Ark finale

i'll be disappointed if this doesn't happen
>>
>>68887059
Confirmed for never having browsed this general.

>>68882813
>Bellamy is still one of the best characters on the show, the issue was at the start of the season they thought it was a good idea to give him a relationship with a character we've never met before, have them kill her and then have him completely change as a character thus leading him to make some terrible decisions and screwing up a lot of shit.

What I've read was that Gina was a last minute addition because they had to fire the actor that played Wick. Wick was supposed to die in Mt Weather, but instead we have this charactor now that has had only three scenes at max that nobody really cares for.
>>
>>68887129
>>
>>68887041
Reminder that everybody broke under Alie's verbal assault except based Bellamy.

Unbent, unbowed, unbroken to the end, it was that Grounder slut who ruined their hiding place.
>>
>>68887041
Honestly he only did things right when he was doing what Clarke said. They need to go back to that dynamic because bellamy is clearly too dumb to function without a firm hand controlling him
>>
That Radioactive throwback was cool
>>
File: Checked.jpg (66 KB, 620x526) Image search: [Google]
Checked.jpg
66 KB, 620x526
>>68878888
>>
>>68878888
You were one digit away from sevenths. I miss based Kane too.
>>
>>68887319
>still pushing this "Bellamy is retarded and can only take orders from Clarke meme"
>>
>Murphy gets beat again

This has to be a running gag with them by now
>>
File: 100.png (14 KB, 391x318) Image search: [Google]
100.png
14 KB, 391x318
>>68882312
>>68882437
The decline is real
>>
File: col.png (220 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
col.png
220 KB, 500x282
>>68882621
Shutting off ALIE will """""kill""""" the disembodied dead, including Monty's mother, Emori's brother and probably Lexa.

That's a big enough incentive alone to drive another season of Murphy suffering.
>>
I'm disappointed that Atari was taken over so fast
>>
>>68888071
This show was surviving on tumblrfags. Well I'd rather next season be the last than pander to those faggots further.
>>
>>68878255

He was right all along T.T
>>
File: Atari.png (1 MB, 1301x720) Image search: [Google]
Atari.png
1 MB, 1301x720
>>68888222
Yup, Ice Nation besides Roan and Echo has been pretty disappointing in threat, maybe next season..
>>
>>68888071
>a quarter of a million people noped the fuck out because their waifu died
Is /tv/ NOT actually that weird?!
>>
>>68888398
Well.. I doubt all of /tv/ desperately clings to their waifus, lending their whole identity to one character like all the shipperfags on Twitter and tumblr..
>>
>>68886277
She's lucky she wasn't floated alongside her whore mother
>>
>>68887882
he doesn't even have time to heal anymore its just cuts on cuts on bruises on scars
>>
>>68887882
I mean it isnt really an episode of the 100 if Murphy doesnt suffer.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.