[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 6.10_film-cal_blue-velvet.jpg (260 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
6.10_film-cal_blue-velvet.jpg
260 KB, 1280x1920
wat
>>
File: HlMJUhr.gif (976 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
HlMJUhr.gif
976 KB, 460x300
>>68877308
>MOMMY!!!! MOMMY!!!
Truly GOAT.
>>
>>68877308
I love this movie but I really have no fucking clue what meaning it could have other than the obvious corruption under the idyllic 50s society (rotting under the perfect surface of the lawn).
>>
>>68878327
Oedipus (dennis hopper constantly screaming MOMMY DADDY BABY) and castration
>>
File: Mustache for Eyebrows.png (62 KB, 273x273) Image search: [Google]
Mustache for Eyebrows.png
62 KB, 273x273
I love Lynch's films, at least most of em, but they are hard to take seriously at times.

When they're good, they're great; when they're not....
>>
>>68878327
Definitely about the dirty underbelly of any particular average town/city. The scene with the old guy watering the law and the pan down to the dirty disgusting bugs rolling arounds makes this pretty clear.
>>
>>68878327
Town is so peaceful and good that the guy literally dreamed out a fucked up situation he was involved in to make it interesting.
>>
Heineken? FUCK THAT SHIT
>>
>>68878724
Interesting, what makes you think he's imagining everything?
>>
>>68878633
when they're not what
>>
>>68878769
If I remember correctly the movie started out with a close up to an ear and the "whole thing" ended with the camera zooming out of Agent Cooper's ear who was sleeping in the garden. He was probably hearing people talking around him and that influenced his dream.
>>
>>68878327
It's an attack on the cultural stagnation of the Reagan era.
>>
>>68878986
It ended with a zoom out of Jeffreys ear.
>>
>>68878986
>>68879341
Nvm I never watched Twin Peaks. My bad.
>>
HE PUT HIS FILTH IN ME!!
>>
HEINEKEN? FUCK THAT SHIT.
PABST
BLUE RIBBON
>>
>>68879591
Those parts felt so forced
>>
It's the greatest and most faithful Spider-Man movie ever made.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.