[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3>7>6>5>2>8>1>4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: 13879_1_full.jpg (96 KB, 1024x526) Image search: [Google]
13879_1_full.jpg
96 KB, 1024x526
3>7>6>5>2>8>1>4
>>
>>68877289
6>3>2>1>8>5>4>7
>>
>>68877289
5>3>7>2>6>1>8>4
>>
File: deathlyhallows.jpg (669 KB, 1200x696) Image search: [Google]
deathlyhallows.jpg
669 KB, 1200x696
>>68877410
hey man i like your taste 5 is vastly underrated

>>68877367
i would like your taste but dh1 is so good
>>
3 is overrated as fuck.
>>
>>68877789
no its really not though, apparently because people like you think its overrated
>>
6>2>8>5>3>7>1>4

Let's get a little taste in here, club.
>>
>>68878283
>8
>better than 3 5 and 7
>>
3>7>6>5>2>1>4>8
>>
File: halfbloodprince388.jpg (95 KB, 1280x534) Image search: [Google]
halfbloodprince388.jpg
95 KB, 1280x534
>>68878918
That's some dank stuff, Professor.
>>
Now more importantly
Luna > Cho > Hermione >Ginny >>>>>> The Indians
>>
>>68877289
Is this another Star Wars thread? Why are you guys ranking 8 when it hasn't even come out yet?
>>
Third Book its probably the most based book of the Series. But third movies is the biggest shit of all, maybe because its the one thats its completely different from the book.

Anyway
2>1>7>6>8>5>4>3
>>
File: prisonerofazkaban.jpg (971 KB, 1200x696) Image search: [Google]
prisonerofazkaban.jpg
971 KB, 1200x696
>>68879266
Nah, best book idk but sure it was my favorite and best movie, you realize films are supposed to be different and should be bc they are made by different artists than those who did the source material? thats the entire point of filmmaking
>>
>>68878828
>Nick Cave song plays six years before its release while Harry and Hermione discover they're not sexually compatible
>all the fun Potterwatch snippets cut out for this shit
>kino
get out of this thread, cuck
>>
>>68879613
>discover theyre not sexually compatible
the exact opposite was the point of that scene. the director and actors admitted they did have more than friendship and easily could have kisses then or that night they just didnt. its why JK started going back ok her writing.
>caring about the year relative to the supposed year
might be autism. its one of the best scenes in the series and the movie allows the characters to breathe and stretch a bit. the song choice was perfect bc its very gloomy and very uplifting
>>
why didn't they just shoot Voldemort?
>>
>>68879613
A scene where Harry feels he has put a burden on his friends all these years and its become too great, that Hermione is depressed but she's still ever willing to care about him as he cares about her, her help and friendship. He wants to cheer her up and dance with her as he takes the horcurx off her. Its fun and sweet dance that shows how close they are after all these years and that they have good chemistry. They both want to be intimate also, because they feel isolated and sort of helpless. But they don't because Hermione pulls away, and Harry is left saddened that they still have so much to do and are still in danger and all he could do was cheer her up for a couple minutes. Somehow this is a cuck scene? Fuck off.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.