[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does no one talk about this movie? I thought it was really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Why does no one talk about this movie? I thought it was really enjoyable.
>>
>>68875947
I know, probably the best, and yet so under appreciated.

my thoughts, I have an idea Americans may not like movies with black people.
>>
>>68875947
It has a woman as a lead. This is an actual impossibility in the minds of the idiots who post here, therefore it literally doesn't exist.
>>
It's his most underrated movie tbqh. I think people expected more blood and guts
>>
>>68875947
the only time I watched it I was drunk as fuck

it was a bad movie to watch drunk
>>
>Is it this aisle Louis?
>>
>>68875947
it's good but inferior to all his other movies.
>>
>>68876344
cant remember do you see her tits in this movie? now that i think about it is there nudity in any tarantino flick?
>>
>>68875947
Jackie Brown was great. Might be my favorite Tarantino film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbH3hSS1xCY
>>
>>68876075
What movie are you guys talking about?
>>
>>68878215
There's a little nudity and a number of sexually explicit scenes in Tarantino's movies, but it's overwhelming involving man ass.
>>
>>68877969
it's his best, most honest movie.
>>
>>68875947
well it is Tarantinos best film, so it naturally follows that noone ever talks about it
>>
>>68876075
I don't mind a woman in the lead for a movie like this. It's when they cast a woman lead where she plays some elite special forces member who kicks the ass (with ease) of males twice her size.

I like realism in my movies anon.
>>
This movie made me sexually attracted to Pam Grier
>>
>>68876075
And yet Mulholland Drive and Persona are always discussed here
>>
>>68879673
Minority women aren't liked.
>>
>>68879020
it's his least tarantino-e movie and I'm glad he didn't try to make more like it
>>
great soundtrack
>>
>>68875947
because its his best and nothing like his other work and in /tv/s eyes anything tarantino that isnt h8ful eight cuck shit or kill bill foot fetish and juvenile z grade writing is incomprehensible to them
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.