[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth paying money to see? I want to watch a dramatic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: civilwarposterimh.jpg (200 KB, 1000x1432) Image search: [Google]
civilwarposterimh.jpg
200 KB, 1000x1432
Is this worth paying money to see?

I want to watch a dramatic film similar to how good BvS did the Batman and Superman confrontation (even though it was so short).

But this movie looks like it won't be like that as is filled with too many quips and comedic parts.
>>
you're a dcuck so no dont. Just pirate it
>>
File: 1461884855038.png (397 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
1461884855038.png
397 KB, 630x472
>>68875414
TROLLING DON'T STOP CUZ THIS CAPESHIT DON'T STOP
>>
>>68875414
Might as well pirate X-Men Origins: Wolverine if you want something similar to BvS.
>>
>>68875414
>But this movie looks like it won't be like that as is filled with too many quips and comedic parts.
The quips are pretty toned down for a Marvel flick.
>>
>>68875414
>But this movie looks like it won't be like that as is filled with too many quips and comedic parts.

I watched and outside of the airport fight there's almost none, but considering you already jumped to that, I guess this is just another company war thread, so I'm not going to bother.
>>
>>68875414

>I want to watch a dramatic film similar to how good BvS did the Batman and Superman confrontation (even though it was so short).
>good
>>
>>68875666
Different guy. My favorite marvel flicks are Cap2, Cap1, Gotg, and Antman. I also enjoyed BvS (preordered Urated) and own MoS.

How would you rank CW based on my above tastes?
>>
>>68876042
Why are you asking me to have an opinion for you?
If you are not sure about the movie, wait and pirate it.
>>
Just saw the film, I loved it.
>Best on screen Spider Man
>Ant Man and Black Panther were great
>Better Avengers movie than the Avengers
>>
>>68876066
I thought you saw it therefore you could possible compare it aka rank it within the MCU films.
>>
>>68876273
Second best, between TWS and Iron Man.
>>
>>68876304
thanks man.
>>
Wheres the cam
>>
>>68875414
>Is this worth paying money to see?
no
>>
>>68876365
This.

why isnt it out yet when 15 minutes was leaked days ago?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.