[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what a fucking disaster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
what a fucking disaster
>>
>>68874292
what a fucking disaster
>>
>>68874292
well I'm sorry to hear that
>>
i liked it
>>
>>68874292

what a fucking disaster
>>
>>68874292
Nice meta post, OP
>>
>a serious man
>now this

Do they just not give a shit anymore?
>>
>>68874477
would you?
>>
>>68874477
A Serious Man is fucking great you mong
>>
File: Vulpes_Inculta.jpg (167 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
Vulpes_Inculta.jpg
167 KB, 800x571
Profligate
>>
This movie is worth seeing for the Ralph Fiennes "Would that it were so simple" joke alone, and there are other great parts to it as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGpsXuMvApo
>>
>>68874613
probably the only enjoyable part
>>
>>68874613
>i got a joke! i got a joke! that makes this movie worth it!

Re-evaluate why you value this movie and realize it's not worth a shit.
>>
>>68874559
>>>/v/
>>
Woodititwer so simple
>>
ScarJo is such a painfully mediocre actress. no doubt whatsoever she's in movies because of her looks
>>
>>68874767
She was pretty good in the two scenes that she had
>>
>>68874292
Great film
You don't know anything
>>
>>68874667
the lazy old moon scene is great. so are most of alden ehrenreich and veronica osorio's scenes. the room full of communist jew writers is also pretty hilarious.
>>
>>68874830
THE BODY POLITIC
>>
>>68874767
I have to disagree. It just seemed like some generic portrayal of a starlet with a generic whiny accent etc. Plus, her acting was exposed next to Brolin and Fiennes, who are both legit good.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.