[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I made this high quality webm of Christina Hendricks running
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
I made this high quality webm of Christina Hendricks running and I want some (OP)'s for my work.
>>
>>68872946
Good to see you applied yourself, fully deserving of the (OP)
>>
>720p re-encode of a 1080p already re-encoded TVRip, compressed to fit 4chan's maximum file size
>high quality

sage
>>
You've got an unneeded frame at the start. try again
>>
>>68873091
This. Also it should have ended after she fell we didn't need to see the guy fall too.
>>
How the fuck do high test women even live with all of that weight hanging off them? Could she even run right if her life depended on it?
>>
File: Hap.and.Leonard.S01E02.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Hap.and.Leonard.S01E02.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>68873091
god damn you
>>
>>68873073
If you can find a .ts file of the episode I will be happy to make a lossless webm
>>
>>68873218
That's probably about as well as she can do. She's a big ol' gal.
>>
>>68873332
>lossless webm
You can't make a lossless webm for 4chan.
Lossless encoding is only available in VP9 and only VP8 is allowed on 4chan.
>>
File: 1406326415545.webm (609 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1406326415545.webm
609 KB, 1280x720
>>68872946
>high quality
>>
>>68873632
It wouldn't be for 4chan, I'd have to upload it somewhere else.
>>
>>68873738
The amount of information changing from frame to frame on that webm is far less than in mine. The less movement in a webm the higher perceived quality you can pull off.

I bet you could have cropped to 4:3 there and got even better results
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.