[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just watched this again after 5 years of seeing it for the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 189x266) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 189x266
I just watched this again after 5 years of seeing it for the first time. The acting was so bad that it made me cringe. jean reno sounded like he was reading from a teleprompter as he was talking to mathilda
>>
File: Hershlag lol.webm (3 MB, 1050x478) Image search: [Google]
Hershlag lol.webm
3 MB, 1050x478
You just have shit taste, anon.
>>
>>68870913

i dont hate it. i am just acknowledging the bad acting
>>
File: milk.jpg (152 KB, 1920x816) Image search: [Google]
milk.jpg
152 KB, 1920x816
>>68870954
lol shut up
>>
>>68870913
>>68870975
perfect waifu?
>>
>>68871139
No
>>
>>
>>68870954
It didnt come off as bad acting to me, just european weirdness
>>
>>68870913

this makes me really sad and hollow
>>
>>68870869
I really didn't care for this movie. I didn't think it was executed very well, from the editing to ridiculous characters, pacing, etc. I found it quite boring, which a film meant to entertain shouldn't make me feel
>>
>>68872042

the non-extended version is terrible.
>>
>>68871139
she's a little girl
>>
>>68872076
Ah, pretty sure that's what I watched. Portman was fantastic though, so if the extended version is that much better I'd be willing to give it a chance
>>
File: The Elephant Hershlag.webm (1 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
The Elephant Hershlag.webm
1 MB, 480x360
>>68872272
:3
>>
>>68870869
HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING READ.
>>
File: leonnatalieportman280312.jpg (65 KB, 552x368) Image search: [Google]
leonnatalieportman280312.jpg
65 KB, 552x368
>>68872119
>thinking about sex all the time
Pervert
>>
it's actually a very good movie that is hard to overrate

doesn't stop /tv/ from trying
>>
I see a lot of women that are attractive. But for some reason some just pain me to look at knowing I'll never be with them.

Portman, Mara, Allison Brie :((((((
>>
He's autistic anon, and foreign. He played it well.
>>
Believe it or not, this is how most moives are.

Even the best movies deteriorate with time, because you're wiser (or should be, a lot of people on /tv/ are old and still dumb as fuck) and you see all the flaws quite clearly.
>>
>>68873373
congrats on the most pseudo intellectual post of the day!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.