[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just wondering, anons, how many friends do you have and how often
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: seinfeld.jpg (56 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld.jpg
56 KB, 500x333
Just wondering, anons, how many friends do you have and how often do you go out?
>>
uh, you don't get to bring friends when going out
>>

i only have some colleagues

twice in a month maybe
>>
I hate to get all autismal on you, but there use to be a gap between "acquaintance" and "friend" that has rapidly closed since Facebook and the like.

There's a bit by, I think, Jim Gaffigan (might be someone else) where he says any married guy who says he has more than 2 friends is counting co-workers.

I have a ton of co-workers I talk to but never hang out with off the clock. So, you gotta define these terms a bit more. It sucks, but that's our post-Facebook world.
>>
1, I haven't seen him in over 6 months.
>>
>>68870650
Are you me?
>>
>>68870549
Friends are the guy you hang out with off the clock and talk via messenger. Those you don't are colleagues.

I can't see how someone who only likes your posts on facebook can be considered your friend. I don't even post on facebook and really hate it.
>>
I used to very social

Went out 4-5 times a week

Then mom died, and dad became ill
basically a hospice case now

I moved back in with my dad
I work to pay all the bills, and when I am not working, I am taking care of my dad or my younger brother, who is a non-verbal autistic

Sure I'd go out, but I don't remember the last time I had the chance

Honestly I just post here because I am ronery as fuck
>>
Define going out
>>
>>68870549
Nah, you sound like you're just secluded. I used to be really involved in my local punk rock scene, but over the years I've pretty much left it. Stopped caring who was putting on what show where or what X said to Y about Z and why everybody needs to talk about it. Pretty much felt the way you sound until I had to go to a friend's wedding last weekend and instantly it all snapped back into focus. These people still hang out with each other and do stuff on a regular basis, it never stopped I just dropped out and deleted people off of social media.

Stuff goes on, and most people are apart of it, just not your average /tv/ user.
>>
>>68870738
And if you talk to them via messenger, even off the clock, but never meet in person?

Like I said, you have to clearly define these terms otherwise the "data" you garner is useless.
>>
>>68870933
It depends on why you don't meet in person. They could be considered friends but not as much as those you go out with.

Holy fuck, this is not hard, anon.
>>68870884 you too.
>>
some new friends i got invited me to a party tomorrow

i won't go
>>
I have about 3 friends I see in person on a regular basis. I go out maybe once a month on average.

It's a sad life.
>>
>>68870382
my close group of friends is probably about 10 people and i go out 2-3 times a week
>>
>>68870382
>>
0 and never

but wheres the film?
>>
>>68870382
0, as it turns out.
>>
>>68871198
Are you >>68870549?
>>
>>68870382
jery get ipad
>>
>>68871419
why did that make me laugh
>>
>>68871364
naw, just everyone i know died or flipped out at me. then i got $200k and my family disowned me...
>>
>>68870382
There's a guy I was friends with in high school who I hang out with every couple months. I don't think it counts.
>>
>>68870865
You're a wonderful person for doing that.
Stay strong dude and I hope things get better. Cheers.
>>
0. People don't seem to like me and vice versa
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.