[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face it, this movie cannot fail. How will critics get away with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 10-ghostbusters.w1200.h630.jpg (278 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
10-ghostbusters.w1200.h630.jpg
278 KB, 1200x630
Face it, this movie cannot fail. How will critics get away with giving it bad reviews without backlash?

It's literally the perfect formula to deflect any and all criticism.
>>
>>68869212
Everyone already knows it's going to be shit.
>>
>>68869212
doesn't matter what critics say, most people think it looks shit, even my mum who goes to see practically every shitty movie thinks this looks garbage, so the box office failure is how it will fail
>>
Ever thought the movie will actually be good?
>>
It's going to be the biggest commercial failure since 47 Ronin
>>
>>68869262
>>68869301

Of course it is, but they'll never admit the failure was because it's a bad movie.
>>
>>68869364
yes, yes they will, because most critics just follow the general trend so they stay popular, so as soon as this bombs it'll be about how "it was a good idea but they failed in execution"
>>
>>68869212
If it's bad that the critics will call it good despite it being bad, would it be bad if /tv/ called it bad despite it being good?
>>
Gonna be around a 60% screencap this
>>
>>68869212
>inb4 it's shit
>high reviews
>>
>>68869212
Critics will still give it bad reviews. They just have to preface it with something about how progressive and brave it is.
>>
>>68869527
You think that'll be enough?
>>
I'm actually looking forward to seeing it.

I know about all the shittiness with it, but you can't really expect more from the Directors, Writers and modern day shitty sci-fi action movies.
>>
When it comes out we'll start a movement called #GhostBUSTED for how bad the movie is.

We'll write reviews on twitter on how bad the movie is.

It'll become a cult hit and people will eventually say it is better than the original.

All of the free publicity will make the movie billions.
>>
>>68869550
SJWs don't give a shit about whether this movie is going to be good or not. They care about people being forced to accept their crazy ideas. As long as critics convey that they've given in to the agenda, it doesn't matter what they say about the film itself.
>>
>Like the movie
>Get called racist for supporting a 'racial stereotype'
>Dislike the movie
>Get called sexist because you obviously HATE WOMEN

What are you meant to do, /tv?
>>
>>68869212

Is ghostbusters a marvel ip or somehow tied to Disney? Because if so, then of course it won't """ fail """
Critics will love it
>>
>>68869550
Do you really fucking believe every progressive, SJW friendly movie has good ratings?
>>
>>68869804
>>Get called racist for supporting a 'racial stereotype'
What are you talking about?
>>
>>68870087
sassy black "OH HELLLLLL NO" loud screaming black woman is apparently a racist stereotype
>>
>>68869804
Don't watch it. Alternatively, you could stop caring about being called sexist/racist. This will actually stop most SJWs from calling you sexist/racist, because they soon realise they're never going to get their way with you and move on to an easier target.

Look at Bill Burr, he says "problematic" stuff all the time but SJWs don't waste their energy criticising him because they know he'll just tell them to go fuck themselves and laugh at them. They want snivelling apologies, which is why they so often go after their own people for very minor transgressions instead of actual oppressors.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
>>
>>68870138
Except that black people don't mind those stereotypes, so who's going to get angry for liking her? His post doesn't make a fucking lick of sense.
>>
Except that doesn't happen and films with minority leads can be critical bombs all the time and nobody will sound the sjw alarms.

This isn't videogames, you can't just put minorities on the cover of a film and expect everyone to eat it up.
>>
File: IN MY CRACK.jpg (125 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
IN MY CRACK.jpg
125 KB, 1200x600
#SEEITORYOURSEXIST
>>
>>68870499
>implying SJWs care whether or not the oppressed party actually minds

Getting offended on the behalf of others is basically a central tenet of being an SJW
>>
you guys care more about SJW "issues" that don't actually exist, probably more than actual SJWs
>>
>>68869212
The faith i have is that the critics completely trashed the Annie remake, not even the sjw support it had was enough for anyone to support it.

The fact that Annie got wrecked gives me a tiny bit of hope
>>
>>68870734
the annie remake only got rekt because nobody saw it to give it good reviews
>>
File: ghostbusted.jpg (73 KB, 732x820) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusted.jpg
73 KB, 732x820
>>68869212
Daily reminder that Kate McKinnon is the true patrician's choice.
>>
>>68870609
Show me one time SJWs have been angry at a white person liking a "black stereotype" despite black people liking the character.
>>
It looks like it'll be better than BvS

Then again, that's not exactly setting the bar very high
>>
Im legitimately mad about the Gozer transformation rehash
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.