[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I always wondered about why the scenes in Pulp Fiction were out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I always wondered about why the scenes in Pulp Fiction were out of sequence. Does anyone know?
>>
to win awards
>>
>>68864489
Tarantino didn't go to film school.
>>
>>68864489

Quentin needed a way to win the Palme d'Or.
>>
not having the sequences in order helps disguise the gaps in time. he does this a lot.
>>
>>68864489
It makes for more interesting story telling when it's a long movie about multiple different stories happening that connect in some places.
>>
surprises are fun
>>
It's basically like Rodriguez said:
>I made El Mariachi in Spanish so that the English speakers would think it was an opera.
>>
>>68864758

I guess, I saw an edit of it on youtube whith the scenes in order and it worked but that might be because I already saw it before.
>>
>>68864830
>american kino
>>
>>68864903
I could never watch the movie in order. It was edited with the idea of it being out of sequence. It's redirecting the movie putting them in sequential order.
>>
There is actually a split in the timeline, that's why the ending is different then the beginning, because, and this is the guess, that Samuel L Jacksons didn't die. or juels, or whatever.

something about that hiest in the start changed.
>>
>>68865019

Well I saw the real version probably twenty times before that. It was just interesting to see if it would still be a good movie and it was.
>>
>>68865099
>Samuel L Jacksons didn't die

Where is it implied he dies?

He walks the earth like Cain while Vincent stays a gangster and gets killed by John Mclane.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.