[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
end capeshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: le angry froge.png (361 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
le angry froge.png
361 KB, 858x725
>Deadpool
>Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>Captain America: Civil War
>X-Men: Apocalypse
>Suicide Squad
>Doctor Strange

Why is 2016 the year of capeshit? Fucking make it stop god damn
>>
No one forces you to watch that shite

My country is one of the few where Batman vs Superman isn't leading the numbers

Also, film industry is objectively dying, tv/internet series are the future (and the present)
>>
>>68862240
>No one forces you to watch that shite
No, but each of these flicks gets 40+ threads at one time dedicated to it (almost as bad as the Star Wars flood) and every time I hide one, another appears. Other non-cape threads go all the way to the bottom of the catalog.
>>
>>68862338
Oh, you were talking about /tv/

Yes, I also have to hide +90% threads
>>
Don't forget Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
>>
>>68862364
Care to share your filters?
>>
>>68862158
Deadpool was good and XMA and Dr Strange will be good, though. We just need to make more non-capeshit threads.
>>
>>68862687
>dealpool
>good

you have to be 18+ to post here, anon
>>
>>68862783
>hating a solid popcorn flick because you've bandwagoned so hard to one autistic nerd board that you don't want to seem like the rival autistic nerd board
Some of the humor was juvenile, but I'm not going to hysterically drop the score 5 points out of 10 for it. Pacing, action, acting and all the other things you look for in capeshit were all good.
>>
>>68862783
>d--do I fit in yet /tv/
>>
>>68862783
kill yourself and your shit taste.
>>
>>68862240
>My country is one of the few where Batman vs Superman isn't leading the numbers
Soo... Just like the rest of the world?
>>
>>68864425
lel
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.