[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Civil War
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 301x167) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 301x167
Just watched this, ask me anything.

TLDR: It's shit.
It's basically a more entertaining version of BvS.
It has all the problems BvS has.
They first fight for retarded reasons and misunderstanding, then Tony wanted to kill Bucky because he killed his parents, but Tony's arc was never resolved.
The villain is literally the weakest villain ever had in MCU.
Spider-man is just a walking trailer for his upcoming movie, he's completely irrelevant to the story, so's ant-man.
The build up drama is overly long and uninteresting.
The only good scenes are the airport scenes and the road chase scene.
Black panther suffers from the dindu syndrome, where black character must be portrayed as the most bland goody2shoes
Music and visual are forgettable.
Slightly above BvS but it's still shit.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
Also they chickened out from killing Cap, or any character for that matter.
>>
>>68860067
Thanks for the warning, will book my tickets now.
>>
Doesn't Antman become Giantman
>>
File: ultraman-kaiju-tokusatsu-japan.jpg (92 KB, 620x390) Image search: [Google]
ultraman-kaiju-tokusatsu-japan.jpg
92 KB, 620x390
>>68860392
Yeah. It's a nice Ultraman rip off.
>>
Seriously... Capt. doesn't die?
>>
>The villain is literally the weakest villain ever had in MCU
Not a criticism, and Zemo achieved more than any other villain in the cinematic universe.
>>
>>68861269
Why is this guy asking this in all CW threads?
>>
>>68860474
Giant Man first appeared in 63, Ultraman first aired in 66.
>>
So it's the best movie of the year? Got it.
>>
>>68860392
Yeah, he obliterates everyone but Vision.
>>
File: 1483798300948.jpg (9 KB, 374x393) Image search: [Google]
1483798300948.jpg
9 KB, 374x393
If you think BvS was shit and CW was shittier it must truly be the Citizen Kane of capeshit, judging by your taste.
>>
>>68860067
Civil War is going to be the first superhero film to win best picture. I promise you this. Your taste is shit, and you should feel bad about it. Disney has made, and I say this without even a hint of hyperbole, the greatest superhero film of all time. Easily.
>>
>>68860067
Does anyone important die in this one?
>>
>>68860067
>The villain is literally the weakest villain ever had in MCU.
How is a relatively weak villain a bad thing?
>Spider-man is just a walking trailer for his upcoming movie, he's completely irrelevant to the story, so's ant-man.
Who's relevant to the story aside from Cap and Tony?
>>
>>68862601
Peggy.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.