[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Stannis still alive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: punished stannis.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
punished stannis.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
Is Stannis still alive?
>>
>>68857432
he's as dead as 4chan's collective sex life.
>>
>>68857432
no corpse = not dead
just like The Hound.
>>
>>68857468
epic win

+1 internets
>>
>brienne shows up, no sign of him

Seriously, if she kept him alive she would not have let him go. He's gone, accept it.
>>
>>68857432

He's as dead as the chink from the Walking Dead.
>>
He is on the great ship of of forgotten plotlines

He will return with the other houses in the North, the Ironborn fleet riding untop of Gendry with Rickon as his squire to take what is rightfully his and finally slay the darkness caused by DD.
>>
>>68857432

Didn't Roose imply they found his body?
>>
>Episode 3: Oathbreaker
>Daenerys (Emilia Clarke) meets her future. Bran meets the past. Tommen confronts the High Sparrow (Jonathan Pryce). Arya (Maisie Williams) trains to be No One. Varys (Conleth Hill) finds an answer. Ramsay gets a gift.

Stannis is the gift. Brienne broke her oath to Renly by not killing him and staying true to her present allegiance to Jaime and Sansa. Basically Brienne is the last person who should be honourbound to anyone.
>>
File: 1415763100497.jpg (85 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
1415763100497.jpg
85 KB, 449x401
>he watches game of thrones
>>
>>68857909
No he recieves Rikon and the alliegance of the Umbers.

Stannis is dead, as >>68857754
said they already had Roose mention that they found his body. The real kicker is that Stannis is of so little consequence in the show that they aren't even going to bother showing you his corpse.
>>
>>68857743
So how far behind are you?
>>
File: stannisbros.jpg (598 KB, 1684x1118) Image search: [Google]
stannisbros.jpg
598 KB, 1684x1118
>>68857432
He's alive in our hearts, in his legacy, and in the smile of every child.
But most importantly, he's alive in the books. Along with Barristan Selmy, Doran and Trystane, Hizdahr, and that one Dothraki handmaiden who died in the Qarth arc (whom Dany fugs a couple times and pretends she's Drogo).
I don't think Stannis is going to win the Iron Throne, but I don't think he's going to die in the Winterfell campaign, because they already faked out his death in that arc.
>>
>>68857990
he posts reaction pics. he doesn't know when to quote.
>>
NO BODY

NO BODY

NO BODY

If he is dead, then he gets res'd in Jon's body.
>>
STANNIS

ON THE EDGE
>>
>>68857432
he's in a coma
>>
File: gost.png (227 KB, 281x357) Image search: [Google]
gost.png
227 KB, 281x357
Jon is dead. that is why Kit Harrington kept saying in interviews that Jon is dead, he didn't lie but it was a cheeky play on words. Jon's body will be resurrected, but with a new soul.

Can you guess whose soul it will be?

the soul of BASED STANNIS BARATHEON REINCARNATE
>>
>>68860083

Underrated
>>
File: smug stannis.png (298 KB, 589x678) Image search: [Google]
smug stannis.png
298 KB, 589x678
>>68857432

>"I wish I'd read the books - I might have got a better idea of where it was all going," he said.

>"I just felt as if I didn't get it, and had I read the books, I might have had a better idea of the role of the character - what he was meant to be. It might've helped."

>"I could've done with another year," he said. "But as far as whether that character should've continued or not continued... or what the investment in him is, I really don't know."

>And while he admitted to missing his old castmates - particularly Davos Seaworth actor Liam Cunningham - Dillane added that he otherwise was happy to leave Game of Thrones behind.

>"You're such a cog in the machine," he said. "I missed hanging around with some of the people, but the actual experience of filming? No, I don't miss that.

>"I was going in for a day or two, here and there, so I'd sort of forgotten who everybody was each time I went in, because it's so massive."

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/game-of-thrones/news/a790111/game-of-thrones-star-stephen-dillane-doesnt-miss-playing-stannis/

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>68857432
No neither is Jon Snow. Fuck everything.
>>
>>68861302
interesting theory
not expecting it to pick up any traction tho
>>
>>68859476
He will go out in a blaze of glory against the Others. Not slaughtered by some Bastard and that retard Brienne.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.