[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Go to the new gimmick cinema >my friend refuses to pay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
>Go to the new gimmick cinema
>my friend refuses to pay the boat rental and brings his own kayak
>Someone clearly got drunk earlier and capsizes 3 boats before falling into the pool
>Turns out he came alone and no one bothered to help him since his body was left for the ushers to clear
Last time I go to a gimmick cinema
>>
>>68849007
>tfw the tiger eats your date during the trailers and everyone thinks you're alone for the rest of the movie
>>
File: cinemas-interior-boat-cinema1.jpg (378 KB, 1600x1060) Image search: [Google]
cinemas-interior-boat-cinema1.jpg
378 KB, 1600x1060
>tfw my local cinema is starting to do this
>sitting on a fucking kayak for 2 hours

my ass and back still hurt three days later
>>
>>68849067
it's like they went "hmm what's the most uncomfortable way to watch a movie?" and did it
>>
>>68849007
Cool idea in theory but it's not really that immersive once you realise there's no fucking tiger next you because it'd eat your falcon and you're not sitting in the atlantic in 40'c+ weather wondering when god will end your suffering
>>
>that /tv/ posting posture
>>
>>68849007
>tfw you can grab fresh crab legs right out of the water
>>
>>68849007
>>68849067
Is this an actual thing and not a meme?
>>
>>68849230
there are literally pictures of it happening in this thread...
>>
>>68849230
its real. Its ridiculous, someone brought his scuba gear last time
>>
Last time I want to see a Titanic replay and some faggot brought a fucking POLAR BEAR

Like how much of a special snowflake can you be jesus christ, it almost ate my penguin too
>>
>Usher confiscates my anvil
>try to explain that I was using it as an anchor
>he doesn't care
>float downstream and miss the entire 2nd act

they didn't even give me a refund
>>
Isn't that the piscine molitor? That's kinda cool.
>>
>>68849978
its a cool concept but until they get a lifeguard its pure chaos
>>
>>68849329
>bringing your penguin to Titanic

You were in the wrong here m8. When was the last time you saw penguins in the Northern Atlantic?
>>
>go to theatre with my bros
>see a black couple next to us
>we tip their boat over
>they can't swim
>watch smugly as they drown

Sieg Heil
>>
>>68850008
>americans needing someone to save them from water

its funny because fat floats. All they need is to calm down and they can float to safety.
>>
>go to see zootopia
>decide this would be a good time to let the animals from my personal zoo out
>they won't let my lion into the cinema showers
>my ostrich isn't allowed in the aviary
>they try to tell me that my Orca is taking up too much space in the cinema pool
????
>>
>>68849067
>Tsimtsum
So this was exclusive to Live Of Pi then
>>
>>68850426
There's titanic screenings like that
>>
>>68850620
Where do they put the water and boats while not doing titanic showings?
>>
>>68850648
They do them at public pools
>>
>>68849007
>Am brown
>Go watch American sniper
>Faggots giving me dirty looks
>Tell there eagles to attack me
>Everyone start clapping and shouting "USA" "USA"
>Detonate the bomb I bought
>Didn't even finish my lobster legs

Last time I go to an America cinema
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.