[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When was the last time you went to movies alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 87574998.jpg (121 KB, 337x507) Image search: [Google]
87574998.jpg
121 KB, 337x507
I'm asking because I'm going to see Captain America: Civil War opening day alone and I'm kinda nervous
>>
I watched bad boys 2 on my own the only time ever in movies alone.

it was during daytime only maybe 10-12 folk in the cinema.

I sparked a massive doobie right at the beginning it was great fun.

smoking weed in the movie theater on my own is based.
>>
Watched zootopia twice, and the jungle book all alone, just go, they wont judge, i mean im in Australia so the cinema culture is totally different but im sure its not that much of a problem.
>>
>>68848853
I only go to the fancy arthouse cinema alone.
>>
>>68848933
I smoked before watching The Lincoln Lawyer, what a shitty time that was.
>>
Movies I've gone to see alone:

Star Wars Force Awakens
Interstellar
John Wick

These also happen to be the only movies I've gone to see in the past couple years
>>
>>68848853
>Go to cinema to watch the film much later after release to avoid crowds
>see Zootropolis at 10am screening on a saturday, figure no way it'll be busy
>turns out its a Movies4Juniors timeslot
>get called a sick pervert by all the mums
>>
God the socially awkward teenagers are back again.
>>
>>68848853
>>>/film/
>>
X-Men 2 like 13 years ago. And that's only cause I had gone shopping with my mum and we bumped into my aunt while we were out and they decided to do all their shopping together, so I just asked mum to give me enough change to get a movie ticket so I didn't have to be bored the whole time.
>>
>>68848853

When I was in NY alone, my flight was leaving in 6 hours, had absolutely nothing to do and didn't feel like shopping. So I got one ticket to see a Michael Keaton movie about some dude whose kid is sick and he has to steal some heart or something (I dunno, it was 15 years ago)

Anyway. That was it, movie theatre was almost empty, no fuss, movie was ok.
>>
>>68849056
kek I had a great time anon

laughing my ass off high as shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.