[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people here get so butthurt about Doug?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1461798832400.jpg (61 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1461798832400.jpg
61 KB, 500x375
Why do people here get so butthurt about Doug?
>>
who does?
>>
>>68848024
People here
>>
>>68847977
Because he is a beta manlet that thinks that being nice to a girl means he should get the pussy.
>>
Doug is stupid.
>>
Because his show was kinda boring and stupid
>>
>>68848024
People raised on Doug who are now pussy failures.
>>
He's a race traitor.
>>
>>68847977
Worst 90s cartoon. Prove me wrong. I'll wait.
>>
File: judy funnie.jpg (18 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
judy funnie.jpg
18 KB, 500x369
It was only worth watching for his sister.
>>
>>68848508
Not true. I'm a failure that watched Doug and I still love it.
>>
>>68848523
Bikers Mice on Mars
Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Inspector Gadget
90's Tom and Jerry
Garfield
Smurfs
Real Ghostbusters
Carebares
Rugrats
Superman
Arthur
Sonic the hedgehog
Legend of Zelda
>>
His hairline omg
>>
>>68848763
JUST
>>
Doug definitely grew up to be an embittered /r9k/ shitposter
>>
>>68848678
>biker mice on mars
>teenage mutant ninja turtles
>90s tom and jerry
>garfield
>rugrats
>arthur
>superman

He didn't say best 90s cartoons ok. I really miss the X-Men though, not sure which decade it was but the animation was realistic and nice.
>>
>>68848892
>but the animation was realistic and nice.

You mean horrible and shit?
I could maybe understand liking some of the art even though it wasn't that great.
>>
>>68848678
These were all switch to MTV until something good comes on cartoons.
>>
Why the fuck was his sister a beatnik? Did the show take place in the 60s?
>>
>>68849502
before the spread of the internet you had a much longer timeframe to make references about because people didn't know about every single thing that was happening right at this moment.
>>
Doug. What you did was rape. You raped patty.
>>
>>68849502
the show is a massive self insert and judy was probably born in like 1950
>>
>>68849650
HONK HONK!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.