[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Live action Pokémon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: poke.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
poke.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
Reminder that this is happening.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/pokemon-movie-rights-bidding-war-884207

inb4 they make it a comedy with some guy stumbling into the Pokemon world through a portal or something

inb4 they make it grimdark with hyperreal designs based on real animals.
>>
That will get scrapped.
>>
>>68847880
They made multiple Smurfs movies, they'll figure out Pokemon
>>
The sad thing is this will make a profit and this live-action dross trend is going to continue
>>
Shut up faggot

I trust Max Landis

He's one of us.
>>
i think it will happen because yokai watch is slaughtering every other ip in japan and they will do anything to stay relevant
>>
>>68848177
Isn't that a good thing? I want to see a live action Street Sharks and Cadillacs and Dinosaurs and stuff after this.
>>
>>68847727
the sad thing is it would make a fuck ton of money
>>
>>68848211
How did this rumor even get started
>>
>>68847727
while they shouldn't make it grimdark, they 100% need to make the pokemon look realistic to not have them look dumb standing next to real humans
>>
If Disney gets it it'll be a multitriillion dollar Pokemon Cinematic universe
>>
If they don't show a Rhydon decimating a Nidoking, I refuse to watch it

Also get ready for PETA to get a second wind once the promos for this movie come out
>>
>>68847727
It depends on how well Warcraft does, then vidyashit will truly become a thing.

I don't think it will happen, it has three of the things that studios hate the most: child protagonists, not a sequel and expensive as shit.
>>
>>68848886

When he reposted random posts from /co/ and /tv/ on twitter.
>>
I just hope it stars red and not ash.
>>
>>68847727
Directed by Michael Bay
>>
Gritty Pokémon in which Broke slays pussy, Mysti's a manipulative bitch and Ash will do 'whatever it takes'-stannis style to become the best trainer.
>>
>>68850415
but pokemon is easily one of the biggest, and most well liked vidya franchises ever, i think the success of warcraft will only determine how fast this movie is made, i dont even think its a question of "if".
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.