[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leave space sci kino to me https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Q hjpm8m4M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: m45.jpg (53 KB, 446x299) Image search: [Google]
m45.jpg
53 KB, 446x299
Leave space sci kino to me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0Qhjpm8m4M
>>
>>68844576
looks shit
>>
File: KING+Mike+Stoklasa[1].jpg (526 KB, 995x666) Image search: [Google]
KING+Mike+Stoklasa[1].jpg
526 KB, 995x666
Mike?
>>
SCIENCE T H E
H
I
T

O U T T A THIS
>>
Why is it rated R?
>>
>>68845692
R for Real Art
>>
>>68844576
I would fuck that alarm right off
>>
>slow piano chord opening

The new BRRRRRMMMMMMM

Also I hope that shot of a descent capsule doesn't imply that the film ends with him safely returning instead of taking his helmet off in hard vacuum.
>>
>>68845795
The one moment of pure wonder and general tone of the trailer points to him deciding to make a one man trip to Mars
>>
>>68844576
>it's a Mark Strong goes crazy in space episode
Again?
>>
>whole movie's plot in trailer

DROPPED
>>
>>68845795

This has both, holy shit.

And it also has the "I got a beard so I've gone crazy" meme.

Also, seems like the entire movie is in the trailer.

10/10
>>
>>68844576
>captain titus with an american accent
>>
It seems ok. It also seems to be trying very hard to ape 2001 in some respects. So I'll give it a shot, Luke Wilson might be able to carry it.
>>
It looks like it's going to be Moon/Sunshine level of good as opposed to Interstellar/Martian/Gravity level of bad.
>>
>>68848459

Really? I was about to play it.
>>
>>68849994
the potential plot is there, but the trailer doesn't show what the guy actually sees in his trip, and that seems to be the eye candy
>>
>>68845692
Most likely for use of mature languages

But maybe there is a flashback of fucking some chicks
>>
>>68849656
Sweet

So its more like Mission to Mars
>>
>>68844576
>send one person to go crazy for reasons
>that shitty looking nebulae thing
>stock footage from an actual launch of an undersized rocket
Looks stupid desu.
>>
>le single piano key meme
FUCKING STOP IT
>>
So this time what's his problem? Cabin fever? Or is there something more important than Mars on his orbit that only he can see?
>>
>>68844576
>Mark Strong with an American accent
jesus christ why
>>
>>68850277
An American has to go to Mars first. It's science.
>>
R?
jerking off in space scene?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.