[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why did Ragnar go all Fagnar over Applestan? >Nordic Viking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: aaa.jpg (133 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
133 KB, 1920x1080
why did Ragnar go all Fagnar over Applestan?

>Nordic Viking King, badass, mai applestan, fag.
>>
>>68841196
>nordic
You answered your own question.
>>
>>68841196
>hey man
>hey
>do you maybe...want to fuck my wife?
>>
>>68841196
Applestand was such a nice boy
>>
Did you ever take a good look at Applestand?

Also he wanted to buttfuck the Christianity out of him in the first season, it was pretty manly.
>>
>>68841196

I watched this show fully spoiled that he apparently becomes a fag for Applestand but honestly the way they played their relationship really did feel like a genuine kinship without the homo even as they got more intimate

I mean aside from that threesome thing at the beginning, but I think that was just Ragnar making him betray his religious values

I miss that two-faced """"Christian."""" I still remember them building that sandcastle to plan the siege like children
>>
File: vikings.gif (705 KB, 500x215) Image search: [Google]
vikings.gif
705 KB, 500x215
>>68841196
Applestand was qt af, you can't blame Ragnar for wanting some of that.
>>
File: louis.jpg (67 KB, 737x497) Image search: [Google]
louis.jpg
67 KB, 737x497
So, he's been playing Louis XIV in the TV series "Versailles"

Is it any good?
>>
File: vikings_004.gif (2 MB, 245x283) Image search: [Google]
vikings_004.gif
2 MB, 245x283
>>68841958
I heard it's so-so but with some great characters
>>
apple stand was sexy as fuck all the princesses and kings wanted him Flokey got jealous because he was Ragnar's boytoy before jesustan showed up
>>
Nordic men are all pussies. Swedes, finns I guess you can go as far down as germany.
all beta cucks
The whitest of men.

As american you might joke about brits and frenchmen but they are true men.
>>
>>68842195
>germanics
>the whitest of men
That would proto-IndoEuropeans
>>
>>68842195
t. Alberto Barbarosa
>>
>>68842720
>implying it isn't true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Look even /pol/ the bastion white pride faggots on the internet agrees that german history a joke
and there is clear connection to race and cuckery.
>>
>>68842765
>hurr im not white and it makes me so mad i guess ill shit talk people
argentina is that you?
>>
>>68842765
this is so true it hurts
>>
>>68842823
>there is a video explaining german history in the most simple terms for even the biggest idiot to understand
>you still have trouble with it

am I speaking to a german cuck?
>>
>>68842823
hey hey, don't be a faggot.
i didn't say a thing.
yuropoor puto.
>>
>>68842765
>>68842831
>this shit used to be a joke on /int/
>/pol/ takes it seriously

Can we go back to Vikings discussion at least?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.