[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
heh..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 24
File: Picture 1.png (63 KB, 262x244) Image search: [Google]
Picture 1.png
63 KB, 262x244
heh..
>>
So what happened with her and Brad?
>>
>>68838663
He's like 40.
She's 20 and lives out of state..

Take a guess.
>>
>>68838663

She ran off on the plug. TWICE.
>>
File: 1415866493580.png (20 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1415866493580.png
20 KB, 1000x1000
>>68838852
Cancer?
>>
That new chick he's doing videos with is cuter and seems less tumblr anyway.

Still he needs to stop putting these bitches in videos because it never ends well.
>>
File: 3.png (104 KB, 331x325) Image search: [Google]
3.png
104 KB, 331x325
>Start dating the president of your fanclub
>She breaks up with you
>>
>>68838968

It can't be healthy to keep rushing in and out of these relationships. Especially for a clingy person like I imagine Brad is. Nigga needs to take a break and chill out
>>
>>68838959
I think he's just a lazy bum that obviously just watches movies all day and is home 24/7.

Imagine being a girlfriend of a guy that has nothing to do and is home ALL the time, and you don't work either so you're just in eachothers shit the whole day long.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 599x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 599x577
>>68838968
Why does Brad do this? Brad, if you are reading this, fuck you. When will you learn not to date and cam with chicks you just started hanging out? Get your friend who cucked you back and apologize to him for kicking him out, shaming him, flipping out on him, and being a general piece of shit towards a bro. He saved your ass by fucking your ex gf. You said that you wanted to marry her? She sounded mentally imbalanced. Brad... do you realize what poor judgement you keep showing when shit like this happens?
>>
>>68839366
Wow you're a cuck.
>Hey man, I know you betrayed me as a friend, but I need you bro. Please, I'm fucking too many cuties, I need you to come back and fuck them too!

>When you yelled at movies in my videos, like the AVGN, it was so magical! when we did our Bro impressions, nobody could stop us!@!
>>
>>68839366

>He's a sociopath and a pathological liar, with a history of anger issues and schizophrenia, so yeah, he can actually be pretty damn charming

Brad surrounds himself with great people lol
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 634x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 634x760
>>68839439
Holy fuck what a retarded mental midget. Brad was dreaming of marrying a tumblerina who would have turned his life into a living hell. He has a history of doing this. He dodged a bullet getting cucked. Instead of understanding the situation he flips out on his bro that pointed out that Brad's ex gf was just a fuckstick. He spits on him, and denounces someone who saved his ass from being a total fool. Also, do you really believe Brad 100%? The cuckbro thought that the crazy fuckstick was just a fuckstick and nothing serious because it was obvious to everyone (except Brad ofc who is living in lalaland) that she was a polyamorous slut with some deviant ideas. Are you so naive to believe a fool that has embarrased himself so many times before with the choice of chicks he dates and instantly wants to marry? pic related, its you
>>
File: image.png (686 KB, 991x694) Image search: [Google]
image.png
686 KB, 991x694
>>68839602
Brad is so full of shit. He is just trying to rationalize what happened to him. He thought he was betrayed when he obviously didn't even communicate that well with his exgf. How come that cuckerbro knew very soon that she was a polyamorous slut who wasnt loyal to anyone. I bet he thought that Brad was smarter than to fall in love with an obvious slut. But no he prolly suffers from schizophrenia. He had mental problems. Sorry i dont buy it.
>>
>>68839366

Hi Jake. How does it feel getting fired from being a pizza delivery driver when you're almost 40, raising some sluts kid that isn't yours, and having to e-beg for shekels so you don't end up on the street?

>>68839675

>Your "friend" fucking your girl, no matter how crazy she is, is a good thing

Yeah, you're either Jake, mentally retarded, or have never actually been in any kind of relationship in your life. No other options. That's some dumb fucking shit you posted.

>>68839814

>More dumb shit

I can't do anything for you, kid.
>>
>>68839675
Hey man, can I come fuck your girlfriend you beta cuckboy? (just kidding we know you don't have one)
>>
>>68839439
>fucking too many cuties
>brad
kek
more like making love to them in missionary position heile imagining a happily married life like a 80's movie montage
>>
>>68839860
holy fuck you are so stupid. brad is it you? did you propose to the last chick yet? talk to the chicks you date first so you have a better idea of what kind of relationship you are in so you dont get hurt next time. who am i kidding? you clearly already bought the ring.
>>
>>68838508
i bet she has cute feet
>>
>>68839814
>>68839675

Either way he could have simply warned Brad about her instead of just fucking her behind his back. That's a dick move no matter how you spin it
>>
>I can't afford to feed my child, pay my rent, clothe my child or give my child a decent life but I sure as shit can afford to have my hair dyed a different color every few days and buy cosplay clothes and other dumb shit

This "Rayn" bitch is the worst.

>>68839954
You sound like one of the TGWTG forum autists that have clearly never even talked to a girl or had real human interaction.
>>
>>68839861
>virgin boi talks about fucking my gf
kekekeke
i can let you have my sidechick for a dat. knowing what a beta you are she can totally peg your ass. hey, at least you wont be a virgin anymore.
>>
>>68839174

Yeah, it doesn't help that his dating pool is basically women he meets at conventions and on the internet. Fans basically. I'm sure he'll find a quality girl...
>>
>>68840058
Cuck confirmed
>>
>>68839860
>Hi Jake. How does it feel getting fired from being a pizza delivery driver when you're almost 40, raising some sluts kid that isn't yours, and having to e-beg for shekels so you don't end up on the street?

Oh boy, is that his actual life? Where did you hear about this? Sauce?
>>
>>68840058
>>68839954

You can stop with the dumb shit you're posting any time now faggot. We can all see through your bullshit and know you're a kissless virgin autist neckbeard. By the way thinking it's okay that someone fucks your girl just because she was going to fuck around on you anyway makes you the textbook definition of a cuck you mouthbreathing retard.
>>
File: image.gif (463 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
463 KB, 400x300
>TFW you enter a thread about a bunch of terrible people you've never heard about

Feels hilarious bro
>>
File: Untitfffled.png (99 KB, 897x632) Image search: [Google]
Untitfffled.png
99 KB, 897x632
>>68840144
>>68840083

for what reason
>>
>>68840113
He got fired from delivering pizza because he stole money and got a job at Dollar General a few months later with all of his dope qualifications. Then he skated on that job and now works at a shitty grocery store making minimum wage. He couldn't even get a callback from Sam's Club or Lowes. It's on their ebegging go fund me.
>>
>>68840043
Brad is the person who doesn't interact well with the chicks he dates, you utter fucking twit. If the chick he dated was a gem then I would agree that Brad did the right thing to spit on Jake. But he literally dated a polyamorous woman and thought he might marry this chick. From what I read on his letter there were so many red flags before he found out she was crazy.
>>
>>68840190
Wrong file, now please get back to being dramatic k thanks
>>
What the fuck is going on? I love the Snob and I'm aware of him breaking up with that big titted lady but what's going on now?
>>
>>68840277
The one in OP picture broke up with him as they were supposed to be engaged (after a few months of dating)
>>
>>68840211
And what does that have to do with all the other dumb shit you're posting? Nigger you are literally autistic aren't you?
>>
What did you guys think of Brad's suicide video?
>>
>>68840211

Just the fact that she had a kid would be enough for me to stay away from her. It amazes me that there are people out there like Brad who are just utterly retarded when it comes to female nature
>>
>Guys if you fully fund our page Jake has announced he will COME OUT OF RETIREMENT AND REVIEW EVERY ADAM SANDLER MOVIE!!!!

lel

LEL
>>
File: Picture 4.png (350 KB, 473x437) Image search: [Google]
Picture 4.png
350 KB, 473x437
>Total marriage material guys
>>
>>68840116
Have you ever had a girlfriend? If you ever had one you would understand well how the talk is one of the first things you have. That's where you get an idea on what kind of relationship you are in, you fucking child. A girl will tell you she is into an open relationship or she will not and cheat on you. I am sure that Brad didn't talk to his cheating ex or didn't care because it was so fucking obvious who he was dating. He didn't even realize Jake fucked her even if he had a fucking note on his forehead saying, "cucking you bro!"
>>
>$7,000 in unpaid school loans
>Can't keep a job delivering pizzas

WEW

L
A
D

The more I read about this shit the funnier it gets. Also the whore named her kid "Shadow". Must have been before birth and that was what she thought he was gonna look like.
>>
>>68840376
It's funny that jake thinks he has a career in movie reviews outside of brad.
>>
>>68840443

I'm not even gonna reply to your dumb shit anymore because you are mind numbingly stupid and I just want to laugh at these fucking faggots lives. I'm 100% sure yours is more of a joke than theirs is after reading your posts though.
>>
>>68840487
#REKT
>>
>>68840453

I wonder if her son has realized his mom is a total piece of shit yet
>>
>>68840518
She's raising him to be just like her. I'm sure the former pizza delivery driver thief with anger issues being in his life isn't helping much either.
>>
>>68840557

Someday he's going to realize the reason he had to move to Springfield was because his mom wanted to hookup with a z-list youtube celeb. And he'll realize that she fucked even that up and had to settle for his loser buddy
>>
File: image.png (497 KB, 850x742) Image search: [Google]
image.png
497 KB, 850x742
>>68840487
I have no idea what we were talking about. I remember I just wanted to shit on Brad, and went to deep into shitposting. Did you hear about him getting bullied by some film group into taking down a snob video on youtube because of a false dmca strike? Man, I felt bad for him for admitting he was happy that the strike got lifted even though he was basically bullied and blackmailed. Fucking Brad!
>>
>>68840612
Lots of youtube people have been hit with that stuff. It's pretty messed up that a person can lie and youtube just removes the video without even checking into it. These retarded faggots need to start their own video hosting service for their stuff. They've needed to for about five years now.
>>
>>68840593
I thought you were talking about brads mom for a second.

>that episode where she's like "Im friends with a celeb " "we're pen pals but never met!

>some old guy you never heard of

>name drops him 5 times, revealing his secret insights to the industry
>>
>>68840612
>>68840678

>tfw have been downloading every video any of the people I like watching have made like a madman because of this shit

It sucks going back to watch an old video of theirs and it got DMCA'd. Not I have a three terabyte drive I'm filling with anything I can find.
>>
>>68840680

Oh boy was he raised by a loopy single mother? That would explain a lot
>>
Fuck I wish Douge would do something explosively cringey again. Latza threads are a pale imitation and Brad threads just make me kind of sad. I meant it when I said I wanted to see the end of TGWTG but now that they're all scattered to the wind my life is kind of empty.

Should we just give up on this shit, bros? Not even we can make much out of the steaming pile of nothing that is going on.
>>
>>68840678
Other peope fight that shit. Brad just caved in to these assholes. I hope he won't get hit by others, and do the same again. He is a good guy after all, and has enough on his plate already.
>>
>>68840797
She's a bulldyke.
She looks and sounds exactly like the mom from Napoleon dynamite
>>
>>68840759
Keep doing the lords work anon
>>
>>68840832

She's actually gay? Lol. Can a nigga get a link?
>>
TechnologyRaynbow on Facebook.

Scroll down to the 26th and see actual pictures from Jake taking her to a skeevy gangbang to be seeded by other men.
>>
>>68840804
True. I give up. Hopefully douge got something for us soon.
>>
What the actual fuck is going on in this thread? WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE????/
>>
>>68840873
Don't know for sure.. but sure plays the part.
>>
>>68840832
Mac's mom from Always Sunny too.
>>
>>68840918
good example!
>>
>>68840906

LOL. She's manlier than him. Looks like Mac's mom
>>
File: brad.png (575 KB, 831x464) Image search: [Google]
brad.png
575 KB, 831x464
He already has a new minx that will eventually ruin his life again. brad just can't learn.
>>
>>68840964
she has her own youtube channel talking about horror movies

and she's cute
>>
>>68840892

>PLS DONATE AND GIBSMEDAT MUNNY SO MUH CHEELDREN CAN EAT
>PS HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF THE NEW BLUE HAIR DYE I BOUGHT AND THE THREE KITTENS WE ADOPTED AND ALSO MY SON MAKING SOME EXPENSIVE ASS SUSHI
>ANYTHING HELPS WE NEED MUNNY FO DEM PROGRAMS

-_-
>>
>>68840892
pics? also how could brad have not noticed the shit she was into?
>>
>>68840964
If he takes off that hat.. will he die?
>>
>>68840964

I don't want to sound sadistic but hopefull he'll get JUSTed so we can have some new content.
>>
>>68840992
nah
>>
>>68841012
What more can he offer?
He finally got his Crystal pepsi and he made it the most boring video he could possibly do. >oh just another day here drinking something I made thousands of people petition for
>>
>>68840964

Isn't it kind of unfair to his fans to keep forcing these random skanks into his videos all the time? I mean I get that he's excited and likes hanging out with them but why the fuck should the fans care about them? I get the feeling that Brad is just trying to entertain these bitches by putting them in his videos
>>
I watch his videos every so often, but whenever I find out anything about his personal life I'm really worried about him because he seems like a nice person but he keeps going through all this garbage.
>>
>>68841012
Dude no. Anyone else from tgwtg but not Brad. As much as I enjoy drama, I would feel just sad for Brad.
>>
>>68841062

I think she is the cutest chick Brad has been with so far. Wouldn't kill with a knife.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>>68840804
Is Spoony also kill? Or can we expect to have some more keks out of his pathetic struggling?
>>
>>68841138

He's a cool enough guy but he's also a fucking idiot. I see a definite JUSTing in his future. Hopefully it won't be too bad. I'd much rather see some drama happen with spoony. Its been long overdue. He's a ticking timebomb
>>
>>68841187
Spoony is a professional twitter poster & wrestling watcher.
>>
>>68841187

I predict it will be a long, slow, downward spiral eventually ending in suicide or him checking into a psych ward
>>
>>68841088
He probably feels very alone and likes to have someone (other than his cat) over to ineract with while doing his little videos.
>>
>>68841138
This. Brad is the only one who's actually likeable and not just a screaming autist.
>>
>>68841255

Fuck, Brads gonna become that weird, old, single guy with the cats. Is that why he's so desperate to find somebody to marry?
>>
>>68841255

>He probably feels very alone and likes to have someone (other than his cat) over

Same reason I have those women chained up in my basement.
>>
hehe
>>
>>68841317
plinkett pls
>>
>>68841303
You hit your mid 30's and you're not married and your biological clock starts freaking out. That will lead to hooking up with sluts and instead of booting them trying to make something long term out of it.
>>
File: What.png (205 KB, 798x212) Image search: [Google]
What.png
205 KB, 798x212
>>68841187

Why the fuck are people still giving this faggot money? I cannot wrap my head around it. He does nothing. He's made like on actual video in the last year, and it wasn't anything that required that long to make.

Still, I'll find it kind of melancholy when it happens to him, because he used to be promising and he at least has the excuse of having legitimate issues.

I'm looking forward to when DSP crashes and burns. That shit's gonna be fun.
>>
WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE PEOPLE.

You fucking faggots obsess over the dumbest fucking shit like these e-celebs. Get a fucking life losers.
>>
>>68841345

Yeah I guess so. The problem is, Brad still lives the life of someone in their early twenties. He's gonna try to force this shit and it's gonna blow up in his face. And I'm gonna be laughing. These TGWTG people are such great rolemodels on what NOT to do in your life. Their fucked up personal lives are far more entertaining than their youtube videos
>>
>>68838508
Link?
>>
>>68841414
He used to be getting 6k+

Only like 6 months ago it was at around ~3.5k

Nigga is losing money fast, he doesn't deserve a dime to be honest.
>>
>>68841448

I know, but it's sat around $2000 for a while, and it actually goes up a little sometimes.
>>
>>68841416
Says the faggot coming into the thread and obsessing over us.
>>
>>68841416

ahh fuck off. I'm bored and lonely and It's like a continuous soap opera for me
>>
>>68841416

You realize one of the historic focal points of this website has been stalking/harassing/laughing at various e-celebs? There are normalfags who probably still think this is a site dedicated to harassing Chris-Chan.
>>
>tfw can't post any of my dank Spoony screencaps or naked pictures of Brad's crazy exes because my browser crashes every time I try to attach a pic

Sorry bros. ;_;
>>
>>68841615
Are there even any nudes other than Jillian's tits from the Snob movie?
>>
>>68841468

Yeah but it's only guaranteed to fall further due to the fact that he doesn't produce any fucking content. All this could be solved by him simply shitting out a video every once in a while. Wouldn't even have to be that good, just something to entertain the autists. He must be self destructive or something
>>
>>68841711

He does release those rants, but I assume you aren't talking about those.
>>
>>68841711
He might be an exteme perfectionist that does not want to put out subpar shit and obsesses over his work and doesnt release it if it's garbage.

Thats probably giving him too much credit though.
>>
>>68841699
The titcow Jew he dated after does full on camshows and has sex with dudes for PF Changs giftcards. Her twitter is heaping pile o' crazy.
>>
>>68841847

Holy shit. Share some of that.
>>
>>68841847
>says this kind of stuff with no links or proof

sure bruh
>>
>>68841786

I feel like he wanted better things for himself and resents his fans and his former work. Making videos probably makes him feel like he's failed when he should be on Jimmy Fallon
>>
>>68841861
>>68841872
@ScreamngMantis

Lurk more bois.

>WAAAAAHHHHHH BUY ME STUFF OFF MY WISHLIST I'M SO POOOOORRRRR ;_;
>OMG MY MOM GOT A BMW AND A NEW LAPTOP FOR MY BIRTHDAY

There's a pattern here.
>>
While a Spoony JUSTing would be kind of funny I don't think the guy could handle it. He's been in such a bad place for such a long time I kind of want to see him get himself out of it.
>>
>>68841002

It would be extremely awkward
>>
>>68841876
Plausible.
>>
>>68841876

>Making videos probably makes him feel like he's failed when he should be on Jimmy Fallon

Holy shit nigger, I forgot about that. That was so fucking sad and delusional.
>>
>>68841928
Fuck that, I want to watch that thieving kike burn.
>>
>>68841918
Oh god. Man brad is lucky he got cucked
>>
>>68841977
>That was so fucking sad and delusional.
and cringy
>>
>>68842007
>@ScreamngMantis
Nevermind, that not even the same chick I think.

God brad is such shit at finding girls.
>>
File: okay whatever man.webm (623 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
okay whatever man.webm
623 KB, 1000x563
>>68841928
He's a lazy cunt and deserves it.

>doesn't make a review for like 2 years
>does 1 Reb Brown movie review for Rebruary
>back into hibernation
>doesn't communicate with his fans
>comments and ratings disabled on YouTube.

Fuck this guy
>>
>>68841959
for u
>>
>>68842041
>>68842007
Different chick. This is the crazy drunk that he dumped.
>>
>>68841986

Is Spoony actually Jewish or do people just say that because of his nose?
>>
>>68842041
>finding girls.

He goes to cons and picks whichever one has seen his videos
>>
>>68842084

>antwiler
>>
>>68842084
I say it because of his nose and his life choices.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-28-10-09-09.png (198 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-28-10-09-09.png
198 KB, 1440x2560
reminder that jake will be starting many new things soon
>>
>>68842135

Is that Jewish? Sounds Dutch
>>
>>68842113

I can't honestly say I would do it any different.
>>
>>68842142
Like prepping her bull and getting fired from a job that juniors in high school do when they first get their license.
>>
>>68842189

While it may be easier and more convenient it's definitely not a useful tactic for finding a long term gf/spouse. It doesn't require that he better himself in anyway as there will always be a crop of young girls who get starstruck when they see an e-celeb. It also means he's going after "star fuckers". I use the term star lightly here.
>>
>>68842189
I doubt they can even afford a bull, she probably just fucks random guys
>>
File: in your pipe.jpg (42 KB, 232x235) Image search: [Google]
in your pipe.jpg
42 KB, 232x235
>>68842189
keked
>>
>>68842233

Meant to reply to
>>68842166
>>
You faggots gossip like a bunch of housewives
>>
>>68842408
>Implying I'm not a housewife
>>
>>68842408

/tv/ is and has always been a gossip board. It's TMZ for neckbeards
>>
File: Ouch.png (49 KB, 632x370) Image search: [Google]
Ouch.png
49 KB, 632x370
>>
>>68842427

tits pls
>>
Where the fuck are all the fresh dank Latzas?
>>
>>68842427
Baby I would cuck you husband all night long,
Put on some blackface and go to town on your white surburban ass
>>
>>68839982
there's always one
>>
>>68843123
>>68839982

Her twitter header is literally a picture of her feet.
>>
>>68843139
link?
>>
>>68843139
Do you think she read all the rumors about brad ?
I bet some people sent her a whole dossier from /tv/
>>
>>68843166
wait nvm. i found it.
>>
>>68843193

I just asked her for pictures of her feet and she posted them. I'm considering trying to fuck her and then beat the pussy up real bad and fuck with her mentally for fucking with my boy Brad.

>>68843166

@violanth3
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>68843238
DO IT FOR BRAD
>>
Brad is the type of person who would rather be in a terrible relationship that has no chance of working than not be in one.
>>
>>68843238
>I just asked her for pictures of her feet and she posted them. I'm considering trying to fuck her and then beat the pussy up real bad and fuck with her mentally for fucking with my boy Brad.
That's some real nigga shit senpai.
>>
>>68843238

I wish I had friends like you irl.
>>
File: cc.png (561 KB, 560x755) Image search: [Google]
cc.png
561 KB, 560x755
why does she look like an asian woman here?
>>
>>68843337
>He plowed her that night while she was wearing that costume

wew lad
>>
>>68843377
>poopy puffer spotted on the left of brad

HES GOING TO GET US
>>
>>68843337

Lesson here, Bey. From personal experience. Don't date a bitch you met at a con. Sure it's great deep dicking Powergirl in your hotel room, but leave that pussy at the con. Never take con pussy home.
>>
>>68838852
He's actually not that old. I think he said he was born in like 1983 or 1984.
>>
>>68843512
32 years old is still quite a gap to a young woman not even 21 years old yet.
>>
>>68843512

>>
File: 111.png (1 MB, 958x753) Image search: [Google]
111.png
1 MB, 958x753
>>68843545
Why do girls wear make up?
Would you rather fuck this, or that white faced, cacked on mess of op?
>>
>>68843539

It's an ocean of time lol
>>
>>68843579

Bitch needs eye brows
>>
>>68843579
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
>>
File: Untitl111ed.png (679 KB, 547x737) Image search: [Google]
Untitl111ed.png
679 KB, 547x737
>>68843579
Looks like jailbait
>>
>>68843619
she actually looks like a thin jillian without make up
>>
>>68843579
>>68843619
She looks young as fuck there. Tell her to grow her hair out and stop fucking with her eyebrows and I'll throw her one.
>>
File: Untit333led.png (684 KB, 524x746) Image search: [Google]
Untit333led.png
684 KB, 524x746
>>68843619
>>
>>68843539
Is she that young? I thought for sure she was at least 30
>>
who the fuck are these wannabe internet celebs and what do they have to do with movies
>>
>>68843712
does this >>68843619
look 30?
>>
>New chick Brad is fucking is popping shit about Amy Schumer and calling her ugly and unfunny on twitter

She might be alright.
>>
>>68843771
>calling her ugly on twitter

Sound's like a trashy person to be honest.
Even if amy is a fat lard.
>>
>>68843875
Women are catty bitches to eachother, news at eleven.
>>
How the fuck do you download JWplayer videos? I'm not giving TGWTG my views even if it's a Brad video.
>>
>>68843934
Dude quit your autism.
You're jumping through fucking hoops to avoid giving 1 whole view to someone.

Holy shit.
>>
>>68844013
I also like to download them and play them on my smart TV when I'm laying in bed for max comfiness. That's the biggest reason.
>>
>>68843579
>would you rather fuck a girl with makeup on or a teenage boy?
???
>>
>>68844061
>he's no longer a teenage boy with makeup on

You would have been cypher in the matrix
>>
File: jesuotakupic1.png (541 KB, 500x650) Image search: [Google]
jesuotakupic1.png
541 KB, 500x650
>>68844061
why not both pham?
>>
>>68844073

>You see this boipusssy... OM NOM NOM NOM
>>
>>68844175
I wonder if JO only takes it up the pooper now like a dude.
>>
>>68844177
>>68844175
kek
>>
>>68844209
Probably in the works of turning her clit into a tiny dick
>>
>>68844209

All I know is him and the Bad Seeds need to put out another album.
>>
>>68840403
Borderline personality disorder: the jpg
>>
>>68840403

Reminder we live in a world where that thing was allowed to get pregnant with some random dude at a Juggalo festival's bastard seed and "raise" it while the government (us) foots the bill.
Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.