[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>went on a date with a girl >acted kinda like Craig Ferguson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: ss.jpg (472 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ss.jpg
472 KB, 1920x1080
>went on a date with a girl
>acted kinda like Craig Ferguson did with his female guests
>it actually worked

Seriously have watched 100+ of his interviews available online. By far the best late night host. The chemistry he was able to build up with his guests was unmatched.
>>
>>68822681
Don't stop there fool, tell us more
>>
Bump. Tell us more
>>
>>68822681
give an example
>>
>>68822681
enjoy your ban
>>
>>68823052
>Sitting across from girl while eating a hotdog
>"Hey there, want a bite of my hot dog?"
>She smiles, and twirls her hair, while looking at my smiley face
>"...and I don't mean THIS one" while pointing at the hotdog
>Raise my eyebrows suggestively, and she laughs
>"You know anon, I think I'll do more than JUST bite ;)"
>She goes under the table and begins unzipping my pants

And well... you know where this went ;)
>>
>>68823312
>>
>>68822867
>>68822954
There really isn't much to tell. We walked around near campus and talked, mostly about her life, dreams, hopes, etc. I'd direct conversation, interject, give comments and anecdotes, make requests / demands ("no, sit right here!"), and try to not let things be too serious for too long. Lots of callback humor. She really liked this.

Anyway, she did end up coming to my room and I did smash. Easiest lay of a girl of that caliber (she was an 8.5 at least) in my life.

>>68823312
This isn't me.
>>
>>68823487
Fuck off anon, I'm the real OP
>>
File: 1454455466470.jpg (7 KB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1454455466470.jpg
7 KB, 320x272
>>68823487
>>
>>68823487
okay hot shot, are you attractive? Literally all you have to do is be confident and attractive to get chicks
>>
>>68823589
I am more attractive than I used to be since I've been lifting, but I'm not a stud or anything. Also 5'10.
>>
>>68823660
How can you even act like Craig Ferguson when you're half of his height?
>>
>>68823851
Some girls will auto-exclude you because of height, but it has no bearing on how you act with girls that don't auto-exclude you. Besides, I'm average height. Not short enough to have my personality look as if I'm trying to compensate for inches.
>>
>>68824201
>average height
kek, when will they learn
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.